• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pandymint
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Not weird at all! Me and my friends actually created one site for mostly this roleplay xD

I grinded pretty well in 7. All my characters are in their level 20s, Cloud is the highest.

Oh, I forgot to say what I named all my characters in that game xD

Cloud - Roxas
    Tifa - Shyruni
    Barret - Riley (A reference to the show, The Boondocks)
    Yuffie - Rikku
    Aeris - Aerith
    Red XIII - Tofu
    Cait Sith - Zwei (A reference to the show, RWBY)

I have no idea what to name Cid and Vincent when I get them lol
    It's good to have teachers that care so much. Although I guess it can be a bit awkward too, from the sounds of it?

Well, Diddly dang in the tingy tang to you too. Maybe I'll say it to my sister this weekend and see what she says.

It's fine, I fall asleep all the time. Do you remember what your dream was about?
    Wow, that teacher musta really cared about you to cater the lessons specifically to you. :eek: I'm a bit jealous.

Heh, I may start saying that. or typing that. I can't imagine actually saying it in front of other people.
    Yeah, and the anime results are even worse.

With a disease.

I tried going for the Ultima weapon in both games, I gave up halfway because it was too hard, and I was on Standard mode.
    Yeah, I saw a fan art of those two kissing. I enabled Safesearch after that.

*slaps Terra*

I might on my level 90s. The World That Never Was drops some good shit EXP.
    Yeah, it's really hard for me to deal in subjects I don;t care about. And sometimes I feel so drains that I can't really connect to anybody. But I like to stay hopeful~

Plus, diddly is such a cute word~
    Worse than Ralph and Vanellope shipping.

Too bad he was an ass in the first part of the game.

I may beat him in my next playthrough.
    AkuRoku is a sick shipping....

At least Riku went further to the darkness than Terra did, and he became master at diddlying SIXTEEN. Terra was like in his twenties and never got that level.

Never beat him in KHII.
    Yeah, maybe he just sees him as a brother or just... like CANON... he sees him as a friend. No fictional character is safe without being shipped.

Sympathy for Riku.

Optional bosses are stupid hard. The only one I managed to beat was Ice Titan.
    Small towns are dying. That's the only reason they suck. Towns so small that I'm related to nearly every individual.
    I dont even have an intersection. It takes me 30min to reach one of those free/high ways.
    SoRiku is neutral to me, but AkuRoku is just pedophilia.

Yeah, she even had better development with Sora, Riku, and Kairi than Terra.

Yeah, KHII had nice combat, too. But I's always gives me joy.
    I dont even have walmarts or sonics. My town is basically a two mile large town with a dairy queen, a rite ait and a couple dozen empty buildings with a gas station.
    I tried to troll people by shipping Terra and Aqua. That was when I didn't mind him back then..... Until I played his story again....

And I didn't feel much development from him except for the Ven and him part. But I felt zero friendship between him and Aqua.

I liked playing as Riku, but I wasn't a fan of DDD's gameplay. I felt that TRK had the best development in the first game.
    I dont like people like that. Especially if your in a place with nowhere to go do something in.
    And Aqua is the strongest of TAV.... Oh wait.....

He's as gullible as an idiot who falls for fortune tellers.

Sora was actually the best in the first game and the worst in DDD.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back