• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pandymint
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm a biology major, aiming for premed, so micro is the least of my worries, haha.

Wow. You officially have the coolest code names ever.
    It can be useful but bad too since it makes you enemies. People get pissed they can't get you for anything despite knowing you get away with shit.
    All I have is DualShock 3, a Rock Candy PS3 controller, and some Xbox styled PS3 controller.
    I almost, almost fell asleep in microbiology, but I managed to stay up well enough for the lab midterm and spanish midterm. :3

And how are you today, Pandy?
    I can't function on just two hours of sleep. I've tried it, and my body shook all day long, I could barely stand.
    I never skipped on my own but I was the kind to make them wish I did. I knew how to straddle the line between making a fuss but not getting in actual trouble. =w=
    People aren't in their right mind anymore. We've degenerated.
    Despite my odd nature I'm not sure if I should have kids either. Lord knows what they could take after wouldn't be good.
    Dont worry about kids if you dont want them. Aint like the bloodline is in danger of dying off. lol
    Yeah, true. I dunno why I said up and not apart. I'm the only one that doesn't have kids. So now they look at me and I'm just like 'lol keep looking it ain't happening, not any time soon anyway.'
    More like growing apart. Even the adults love it so long as nobody is acting foolish.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back