• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ovafaze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• oh ok I'm doing good been playing alot of Animal Crossing on my new 3DS Animal Crossing 3DS :) also been back into Mario Kart 7 because of the trailer for Mario Kart 8 looks so epic! The sole reason why I want to get a Wii U.
    lol Yeah, suddenly finding someone new could be surprising. Happened today with me on Twitter, but it was a different situation, it was someone I didn't know that appeared on my feed and I remembered that I followed him because he followed me (basic Twitter ethics).
    I've heard it's a really good game. ;~; I wonder if I can find it this weekend to get it... Although I can't have video games when I go back to my summer program on Sunday...

Why the name change?
    I'm sorry Ova buddy :( Pokemon X and Y got me excited and I found out that my brother got Pokemon Black 2 and well I wanted to battle and train with him so I got White 2 instead.
    Oh hey man I've been doing pretty good :) actually I gave my copy of Animal Crossing away to a friend that couldn't afford it because he has no Job and isn't old enough I did however enjoy the game from what I played :)
    DUUUDE confusing me like that >:c I had a feeling, but you people and your name changes lol. Can never be sure. It's been a while! Haha, I remember that now~ I had forgotten since it'd been a while, but my opinion hasn't changed; it definitely deserves the honor.
    YES. c: I was wondering which thread should get the honor, but the Zelda thread was the one i've lurked/posted in the most over the years. It deserves it~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back