• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Oracle Spockanort
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Is this game where your avatar is from too? The art style looks similar.

I'm always interested in that type of art style for characters, they just look so cool to me
    Interesting, I'll definitely keep this on my radar then, along with the billion other games coming out haha. Thanks ^-^
    Sounds like my kind of game then! I'm not too sure I'm understanding a virtual novel though, so it's basically a point and click? Only this one is unique and has voice acting? Or is there more to it than that?
    How is Steins;gate? I just looked it up after seeing it on your psn profile and I'm always intrigued by Japanese stuff. One of these days I'll try and find a copy of Catherine too
    i've never been so happy to have a thread of mine closed.

nomura: i heard some internet kids talking shit about me, so i decided to raise the affinity levels in DDD HD to 20 and replace all audio with "get up on the hydra's back" from II *laughs*
    And should my private message not make sense, then I'm super sorry about that. Don't mean to be confusing. lol. xD
    The human element was definitely more noticeable in the series for me. =3 Out of curiosity, what's your top fav list of anime then? (If you don't mind me asking? xD)

Wow! I had no idea you were a huge fan of Batman! xD I'm sorry you haven't been able to pick up the new issue 52 because of how much of it has changed. I learned awhile ago that the artists and teams that work on it change a lot. I've only gotten into Batman a little while ago, so I wouldn't know as much, but he's still a favorite of mine from along with Supes. =3 And I didn't know Barbara got post-wheelchair in the new 52 issue either!

Haha, I'm sorry you had to go through a painful experience as that one. xD Speaking of which, I caught sight of some of the gifs involving Tiger looking like he was on his death bed and I kept wondering when that would happen in the series. Which was like one of my most anticipated moments I was waiting for as I kept watching the anime and movies. Any idea if they ever made actual fried rice out of Kotetsu's honor? I really want to try some someday! Oh yeah, the fact he kicked ass towards the end and got some help was my favorite parts of the show. <3

Not at all! The tidbit is really cool! I had no idea something like that happened! :O

Scarf Girl compliments Yuri really well. <3 I like Yuri in gym clothes better instead of his usual sophisticated look! I like how the show runner caught on, because that's nice to know they listened to their fans back then. C:

I ship Kotetsu with Karina then I paired Kotetsu up with Barnaby a little. Namely these three are the only ones I did. Everyone else I left alone. XD
    THANK YOU! =3 <3

Nah, it's okay, cause I don't mind! So would Tiger and Bunny be your top favorite anime of all time? :D (I didn't know you liked Batman characters! Which is cool! Does this mean you read the comic books or follow something else involving them? :3 I like the comic book Batgirl and Batman Endgame.)

Tiger is the best. Especially in the last episode. If I didn't know he survived, I would've been sad. <3 Nice punch on Maverick too. Pretty cool to have a Kotetsu figure too! *u* Do you ship anyone from the series?
    Hi Ethy! C:

I was wondering if it was alright for me to post my thoughts on both the movie and series of T&B in the old thread of Tiger and Bunny? If not it's okay. =3 I did finish watching it after all and it was so good!
    *sees your trophies*

I AM VENGEANCE

I AM THE NIGHT

I AM A HUGELY DISAPPOINTING FINAL ACT
    Hiya I'm new here and I just have a question, so I own both KH 1.5 and 2.5 and I was wondering how do I get the awards for them?
    I shall look at the thread then! =D Good to know you're a huge Tiger and Bunny fan too! Does that mean they're your favorite super heroes? XD (I'm a fan of Tiger and Blue Rose for right now.)

Thank you! I had no idea it had two manga series! =D I'll have to check them both out. Especially the hilarious one. (I'm into comedy and funny things. <3)
    Hi! :D I was wondering if you've read the manga of Tiger & Bunny? I've watched up to 16 episodes of the anime and watched both movies, but was wondering if the manga followed the anime loyally or not.
    Hello. Are you a game developer or something to that effect? You seem very knowledgeable about game engines and the development process and whatnot as I see from reading the UE4 thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back