Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Oracle Spockanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oracle Spockanort

Yen Press to publish Kingdom Hearts 3 Manga Vol.2 Spring 2022

Yeah, Amano finished it…Sora’s been in Twilight Town doing stuff while making cute faces like this:
  2. Oracle Spockanort

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

We were robbed a seductive evil interaction between them in KH3 lolol (I wouldn't have wanted it because I'm just forever salty about Aqua's treatment in KH3 but still)
  3. Oracle Spockanort

Yen Press to publish Kingdom Hearts 3 Manga Vol.2 Spring 2022

<p>Yen Press is set to release the second volume of Shiro Amano's&nbsp;<em>KINGDOM HEARTS 3</em>&nbsp;manga in English on March 22, 2022. Yen Press has been releasing the manga digitally since it first began publication in&nbsp;<a...
  4. Oracle Spockanort

What is your job?

I currently work an HR position for a government agency. The place I work is really interesting and I kind of want to go back to school for my doctorate just so I can do another job where I work.
  5. Oracle Spockanort

English cast for The World Ends With You - The Animation revealed, to start streaming Friday

I've been training for almost a month. Every single day I come home drained, tired, mentally done...I have learned how to safely sedate a human, I can perform CPR now, I know a million new things that I didn't know before... I've been gone so long that I barely remembered my password to this...
  6. Oracle Spockanort

English cast for The World Ends With You - The Animation revealed, to start streaming Friday

<p><a href="https://www.funimation.com/blog/2021/09/16/the-world-ends-with-you-the-animation-english-dub-announced-cast-crew-revealed/">Funimation has announced</a> that <em>The World Ends With You - The Animation</em> will begin streaming their English dub this Friday, September 17th. They also...
  7. Oracle Spockanort

[SPOILERS] Interview with Nomura, Kando and Ito from NEO TWEWY Official Guidebook

Yeah, we like Shoka BECAUSE she’s mean and tsun af. Not in spite of it haha
  8. Oracle Spockanort

Is it a spoiler if i want the other characters in a cutout?

That isn’t what I mean. We only host images officially released by Square Enix via press releases or magazine articles
  9. Oracle Spockanort

Politics Video games and Anxiety during this pandemic

First could you provide the article source? Second, no, it sounds like they were self-reporting how they felt. It looks like both genders were using games as a form of stress relief, but men perceived their use of games as a way to gain control while women reported feeling anxiety. I would...
  10. Oracle Spockanort

Hello everyone n2mu

Welcome!!! I am the opposite of Keyblade Knight 1st Class and believe in relative release order. KH1 CoM KH2 Days BBS Re:coded KH3D UX up to the Keyblade War Back Cover 0.2 A Fragmentary Passage KH3 KH3 Remind Melody of Memory The rest of UX TWEWY is not required, but if you want a better...
  11. Oracle Spockanort

Is it a spoiler if i want the other characters in a cutout?

There are no officially released renders for those characters.
  12. Oracle Spockanort

Bad news

So Willow got a bunch of websites blocked by her parents so they aren’t gonna be around for awhile 😔
  13. Oracle Spockanort

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

I’m seeing it more on an Eva level actually xD I think it is the biblical aspects and the whole “actually earth is a seed” considering how in Evangelion beings like Adam and Lilith were seeds of life, the whole eternal enemies Eternals vs the Deviants makes me think of the Humans (Lilans) vs Angels.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6