• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Oracle Spockanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oracle Spockanort

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

Ansem SoD because he wears a bag.
  2. Oracle Spockanort

TV ► [RUMORS] Harry Potter Live-Action TV-series in Early Development

I'm sharing the Contrapoints video again just to emphasize that it explains everything wrong with JK Rowling and why she is a TERF. Oh my god I remember that. I tried not to think much about it back then and then when I got older I was just like "What the ever loving fuck?" because that...
  3. Oracle Spockanort

Quinton is not under contract to voice Axel. The original characters are not treated like the Disney characters. Disney has contracts with the voices of their Disney characters to be given first choice to reprise their roles. They can say yes or no, and if they say no Disney will contact an...
  4. Oracle Spockanort

Literally watch the Contrapoints video
  5. Oracle Spockanort

I mean there is already the video of him kissing a minor but if that isn’t proof enough to you, then I doubt nothing will change your mind.
  6. Oracle Spockanort

And in JK Rowling’s eyes, anybody who has/had a penis at birth and proclaims they are female is just a man in a dress. That’s her point.
  7. Oracle Spockanort

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

I wasn’t speaking on how they should approach the show’s development but how they should treat its marketing. I agree that it should be a stand-alone that doesn’t require the games to watch the show, though.
  8. Oracle Spockanort

Politics Hey Americans...

He was trying to start one with Iran earlier this month lol The whole Iran thing was also his plan in 2020 so he could lock in his second term then COVID hit and ruined that xD
  9. Oracle Spockanort

Username Request Thread 2.0: Please read the OP!

oh fck idk uhhhh how many words have you written?
  10. Oracle Spockanort

Trash. JK Rowling can fuck off and so can this TV series~
  11. Oracle Spockanort

No I’m strictly speaking on marketing. XD I only want one show from KH and for it to focus on one single story or game, and maaaaaaybe a proper movie one day if they can find out how to make it work.
  12. Oracle Spockanort

Yeah, that was the first step. It would have been even better if they had promoted it more on their social media. They did a few tweets but nothing as major as like what they do for like Star Wars games for example. Yes, that would be the best way to go about it. They need to treat it like...
  13. Oracle Spockanort

In a way, yes, but also not really. It’s something completely different from what we’ve expected to happen and it’s sort of nice having something to discuss that could potentially hit a service as massive as D+. They would have to put their best foot forward because this could really put KH out...
  14. Oracle Spockanort

Cartoon/TV ► WandaVision

Just a nice reminder scene. That is very interesting! I loved Episode 3. Looks like we are in good hands for CM2