• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Oracle Spockanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oracle Spockanort

TV ► ATLA/Legend of Korra | Avatar Studios launches, headed by Bryan and Michael, to create animated feature film

HI ZUKO HERE also prequel film sounds cool as long as we get an Avatar we haven’t seen yet
  2. Oracle Spockanort

General ► TW |disastrous coming out to my Muslim parents

Are there places you can go? You are in Germany right? There should be resources for you. I fear if you stay at home your father will become violent or force you into conversion therapy. You have to leave your family no matter what because people like your brothers will just try to drag you...
  3. Oracle Spockanort

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

TWEWY’s Shibuya uses both, though. RG Shibuya is in kanji and Shibuya in katakana is meant to denote the UG. シブヤ is supposed to denote that it is the world of the dead/a different Shibuya from the regular one for all of these series. Back in the day it was misunderstood to be believed he was...
  4. Oracle Spockanort

General feeling towards the game for now?

As long as the walking mechanic is good, then I’m cool with it. I want to be able to walk my little heart out to earn stuff.
  5. Oracle Spockanort

Keyblade spotted in Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers trailer

He got an update from PS2 -> PS5
  6. Oracle Spockanort

I didn’t say last minute hero. I said secret hero. Obscured marketing to hide her role. And even if she was a last minute hero, Gadget deserves it. How would it make her a Mary Sue? She is already a cool character.
  7. Oracle Spockanort

I mean I wouldn’t be surprised if that happened and I would be so fucking mad. So instead I’m hoping she is the secret hero.
  8. Oracle Spockanort

The World Ends With You: The Animation - The Complete Season releasing July 2022

<p>Crunchyroll is set to release <em>The World Ends With You: The Animation</em>- Complete Season on Blu-Ray on <strong>July 12, 2022</strong>. The complete season will release this summer for $64.99 USD and will come with the following bonus content:</p> <ul class="a-unordered-list...
  9. Oracle Spockanort

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

Or if it is more merch, it is reasonably priced and easily accessible.
  10. Oracle Spockanort

I keep saying it. KH4 = Sora got the surgery
  11. Oracle Spockanort

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Which theme are you all using? I have no problems with the Dark Margin theme.