• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Norpthalomus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Those are some heavy-duty walls you've got right there! Rotom, Cresselia, Gliscor, Scizor, freakin' Jellicent, Dusknoir, the Slows, and Skarmory... based on what I've seen in matches thus far, I can safely say that those kinds of Pokemon will aggravate me to no end with their stalling strategy.

And I see that Garchomp is there, too. We've got something in common, then... along with Espeon, it's a must-have in my team ever since Generation IV. It's a brutal powerhouse with some bulk that knows how to take and dish damage. Too charming to simply pass up and not use, right? XD

Plus, now that it's got a Mega Evolution... can't say I'm a fan of the design, but would you take a look at its stats? Dang.
    Yeah, I agree. The person who came up with this Friend Safari idea deserves a raise, if not promotion. :p

I've actually tried battling once with my friend who's into it and my gosh, the prediction game is just so crazy. I think that'd be my last time doing it. XD So what's this team that you've been regularly using since B2?
    Me, huh? Well, I don't battle seriously and competitively, but I do enjoy watching others battle. I think the pressure of competitive battling is just too much for me to handle. XD

However, I find breeding Pokemon more exciting than battling. Trying to get all IVs perfect at 31, that's where the thrill is for me. In the past I've never cared that much about IVs, only trying to get everything as high as possible, but with the introduction of the Friend Safari in which Pokemon are guaranteed to have at least two perfect IVs... I just can't handle the urge to, so to say, engineer a perfect breed, haha. :p
    Ok Roknar i have got u Dragonair and Sillgoo fr u so far but u weren't on at the time for me to get the third :p
    Yeah, there aren't many Dragons... but at least most, if not all, of them are good and workable. I think the only Safari Dragon that I don't have right now is Shelgon, I've yet to find someone with it.

Are you into competitive battling, by the way? Just curious, haha.
    According to Serebii, the Dragons in the Safari aren't too diverse... probably that's why we end up with the same Pokemon over and over again. Just our luck, haha... but if you ever want to have something from your own Safari, just give a shout and I'll be glad to help you out. :D
    You're welcome. I was wondering that time when I can get a Dragon zone that doesn't have Noibat and Gabite... and then you showed up, haha. I'm so going to have fun with those Marvel Scale Dragonair. :D
    Hey Roknar u know u said on the thread Pokemon Y that u wished u could access ur own friend safari ? maybe i could catch all the pokemon in ur friend safari and trade them to u for any pokemon u wanna give me ? it dosen't which pokeon u wanna give me it can be a caterpie if so be it XD
    Hey, I'm not gonna lie, I'm eyeing that Dragonair in your Friend Safari, if you could add me (my 3DS code is in my sig), I'd appreciate it. :3
    kk ur type in the FS is Dragon :) i will check which pokemon pop up now :) ( just noticed someone else told u XD )
    Hey, hope you don't mind, but I added your fc (for that whole friend safari thing) if you want, mine's: 4210 4222 7144 The more, the better odds, right? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back