• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Muramasa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• xD well after you said it i went and looked and i lol'd i posted an image you used was gonna change it but i got nothing better.
    i do write if when i can think of one that im satisfied with :3

why?
    dont worry about it my friend!and hurray!hes backish!thats great!thanks for telling me!
    what image? :/ the one in her thread? that was just a thing i found on google her real present was posted in her club.

ever get FF13-2 then?
    Before my anniversary on here, I'll get there, I hope.
    800+ down, about 200 to go. Where oh where to post...?

Amelia: I'm that way all the time.

I have to check on wiki for some of the attacks, too, but I still know a lot about how things work. :> I think so, too, we're pretty good at this!

Are there any fears you're working on overcoming? :3 (No need to be worried. :D)

Now that I'm done, my scanner refuses to work...

:D Yay~ So, we register on a computer? Or just join? Or... what?

Oh, no, it wasn't my birthday! I had my party early because my mom was going to be busy on my real birthday! So you didn't miss it. And you're most definitely not a horrible person. :D
    Sorry, but I'll have to decline. I have too much to do right now. It was nice of you to ask tho.
    pffft my excuse.

you in charge now? >:D you got yourself into is cause you got taken by the rp section like i said you would rp boy~

nothing playing DMC on ps3 and watched that legend of korra.
    you?
    cool!

im trying to catch up on one piece right now, but i will make that charter soon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…