• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Muramasa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• xD well after you said it i went and looked and i lol'd i posted an image you used was gonna change it but i got nothing better.
    i do write if when i can think of one that im satisfied with :3

why?
    dont worry about it my friend!and hurray!hes backish!thats great!thanks for telling me!
    what image? :/ the one in her thread? that was just a thing i found on google her real present was posted in her club.

ever get FF13-2 then?
    Before my anniversary on here, I'll get there, I hope.
    800+ down, about 200 to go. Where oh where to post...?

Amelia: I'm that way all the time.

I have to check on wiki for some of the attacks, too, but I still know a lot about how things work. :> I think so, too, we're pretty good at this!

Are there any fears you're working on overcoming? :3 (No need to be worried. :D)

Now that I'm done, my scanner refuses to work...

:D Yay~ So, we register on a computer? Or just join? Or... what?

Oh, no, it wasn't my birthday! I had my party early because my mom was going to be busy on my real birthday! So you didn't miss it. And you're most definitely not a horrible person. :D
    Sorry, but I'll have to decline. I have too much to do right now. It was nice of you to ask tho.
    pffft my excuse.

you in charge now? >:D you got yourself into is cause you got taken by the rp section like i said you would rp boy~

nothing playing DMC on ps3 and watched that legend of korra.
    you?
    cool!

im trying to catch up on one piece right now, but i will make that charter soon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back