• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lefolane

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Help/Support ► Learning a Language

I'm learning Japanese because I was really interested in manga, but now I feel so-so about it. However, I still continueing doing that 'cause I don't think there's no other lang. that I could learn that far. This coming summer vacation I think I will self-study more 'cause I don't often...
  2. L

Ain't it just CUTE??

Oh leave that case alone :D
  3. L

TerraxAqua

Yeah.. Since there's one makes thread that irrelevant to this forum "Roxas likes.." So I thought TerraxAqua would be fine.. I know that it may look stupid, but well.. it might be nice for some people who like shipping pairings and many threads are kinda serious. This is just a thread for a...
  4. L

TerraxAqua

Agreed, their relationship is just friends. can't help pairing them 2gether, anyway XDD LMAO he did...
  5. L

Ain't it just CUTE??

Regardless Ienzo turning bad, this is cute!!!!!:36: Wow! I want Ansem the Wise and Ienzo Sotacon doujinshi! Kyaaaaa!
  6. L

So who looks cooler...[SPOILERS]

Chevalier Sombre, that vid is epic XD I think Vanitas with his revealed face is more cool XD and OMG comparison between his suit and Riku's.. I just noticed how muscular Vanitas is.. It's like Sora get buff!! XD *droooooools* LOL I liked reading sorta Sora-turns-evil fanfic, and this is coool...
  7. L

TerraxAqua

Don't flame me for this, but if you like love interest/pairing crap, here what I found :p YouTube - Terra x Aqua (Roses And Butterflies)
  8. L

Whose ending has shocked you most?

okay, fixed that again. Thank you all :) btw, for Terra, what shocked me is just his heart being in his armour, and that answered why Sora met him in the FM.
  9. L

ok, thanks. I'm gonna fix that^_^
  10. L

I just wanna know whose ending has shocked you most. To me, it's Aqua and AtW being alive in the Dark Margin and met each other, so increditble, especially Aqua wandering around there for 12 years.
  11. L

About Aqua..[Spoilers]

Why Aqua hasn't ageed since she stuck in there?
  12. L

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread This is despair; Kairi stick on Destiny Island D: *rips Nomura's throat* I guess RikuxSora would be happy as it seems Riku is gonna accompany him for sure.. facepalm
  13. L

About TAV's ages...

I guess... Terra is 21 Aqua is 19 Ven is 15, like Sora, Roxas, Namine, and Kairi
  14. L

BBS poster + dengeki PlayStation cover

- Ven looks weird.. and Terra looks MORE weird o_O - Aqua looks more boyish. Maybe Nomura just worked on Lightning little too much XD - Terra's Keyblade is worst in there : (
  15. L

New Famitsu Scan (Lilo & Stitch World)

so excited! finally new BBS scan! Aqua is cool XD Cool that there's the Stitch World when Stitch is still in the space..
Back