• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TerraxAqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
dammit i knew someone was going to do that =.=
aqua is mine!!!

Gram

Banned
Awards
aqua is mine!!!
picture.php
dude dont even go there.

Yuuki

hells to the noes!
aqua is mine! ffffuuu

Gram

Banned
Awards
Hidden amongst thousands of copies for back up purposes.
yeah right -_- u hav NO PROOF!

i'd luv 2 keep this up but arguing with u isnt worth being banned, i suggest the same 2 u >;)

Yuuki

pfft u can hav kairi XP.....................................................
nah you can have captain dark XD

aqua is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lefolane

I agree with you on the vid.

But the couples are what helps imaginations grow. It's technically left open to who people want to ship anyways. There is no romance between the KH cast but supporting a relationship that can stem from their friendship is something that keeps the fans held down until the games come out.
Yeah..

i dont mind that people make/support couples but y waste a thread tellin people who dont give a shit?
Since there's one makes thread that irrelevant to this forum "Roxas likes.."
So I thought TerraxAqua would be fine.. I know that it may look stupid, but well.. it might be nice for some people who like shipping pairings and many threads are kinda serious. This is just a thread for a little fun.

I think this belongs in Forum Insanity .
It should. Right now it turns nut D:

AllEndsWith-

The only relationship I truly believe in is Roxas/Xion. So many things is Days just makes you think that.

And, really, Nomura has to stop making every interaction with Sora and Riku queer. I mean, you didn't hear Sora/Rku back in KH1. G*da*n you Nomura.i

EarMedicine

oh god not this shit. Haven't you pairing makers ruined the series enough already? Stop being retarded and look for romantic pairs that are actually canon and fap off to that.

Viku

The only relationship I truly believe in is Roxas/Xion. So many things is Days just makes you think that.

And, really, Nomura has to stop making every interaction with Sora and Riku queer. I mean, you didn't hear Sora/Rku back in KH1. G*da*n you Nomura.i

Agree. Friendhsip dosen't have to make it sound like something else. Luckly, Nomura seems to have learned with BBS. I hardly feel anything that could get into Terra/Ven levels.

Still, I would like at least a little bit of romance, but that's just some part of my brain talking (It have always a soft spot for that kind of stuff. Specially in Final Fantasy games).

Still, romance should be only used if the plots needs it. And dosen't need to be shoved down someone's throat. So, if the franchise is good with just friendship, so be it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back