• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan (Lilo & Stitch World)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takarifan101

LOL! I love Stitch
I also like the way they changed the gauge looks, they look way cooler than beore

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
What I want to see...is the release date. You can't see it clearly enough in the scan. Does it say TBA 2009? Damnit, I want a clearer scan!!

It just says it will be out this winter, with no specific date. I really hope what happened with Days doesn't happen to BbS or else we'll be seeing this game next Summer...

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
I dont see anyone betching?
well Anyways I wonder howd Stitch get to Radiant Garden...
and Why he did appear there... Never really said anything he just came out of no where like literally~

Hah Hah... No one likes me...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 71005

Stitch will work well, I imagine they will probably tie the Deep Space storyline into something about how even an experiment like Stitch can have a heart. I can see it being more of a Terra story type world where Terra notices the darkness within Stitch but also notices that despite the darkness Stitch is still good at heart. Maybe even a scene where Stitch is on the stand in front of the galactic council and Terra makes some speech about the heart.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Seriously some people need to stop bitching about Deep Space making BBS any less serious. The fact that they are only including the federation ship is proof they want to keep a serious theme. The space part of the movie was serious with some humor so BBS is still serious but not so serious it's boring. Humor in a story helps to make it a good story so shut up!

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Um... BBS's central storyline might be darker, but it's still a KH game people :/ also relax MM.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How is playing with a ball of yarn with the mice in Cinderella any less serious? KH is all about its charm, serious and humorous.

Raiyu

Website
www.rm-reborn.net
It just says it will be out this winter, with no specific date. I really hope what happened with Days doesn't happen to BbS or else we'll be seeing this game next Summer...

Ah thanks. But who knows if it will be pushed back. SE sometimes do that with there games but its well worth the wait even thought it was pushed back.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
How is playing with a ball of yarn with the mice in Cinderella any less serious? KH is all about its charm, serious and humorous.
I hope Aqua gets to roll on the yarn too since she shrinks as well :3 That would be so fun!

the_flintstones

Tera meeting Stitch in Deep Space doesn't make any sense. imo, although i would like to see *quality* scans of this month's Famitsu, i can't read the blurry pics.

Radon

mofo
Tera meeting Stitch in Deep Space doesn't make any sense. imo, although i would like to see *quality* scans of this month's Famitsu, i can't read the blurry pics.

Does anything in KH make sense? Also how do you read a picture? Stupid post.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't know what they do in the town of Bedrock, but here we don't double post.
Carry on~...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back