• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ain't it just CUTE??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

But it's true, Ansem adopted Ienzo after his parents died. That's a fact.

Anyways I don't think it's cute when a little kid loses his parents and I am mad at Ienzo for betraying the man who took him in as a son. Ansem was such a kind kind man and then Ienzo goes and betrays him? That's just cruel.
Yeah I know, I was makin fun of the people that said that because they are wrong! :D

KLFoxglove

I find that scene with AtW and Ienzo very adorable indeed. <3

But I am curious as to why Ienzo turned on him in the end, if AtW indeed adopted the kid. It seems that the two were quite close, judging by the secret ending.

I personally think the apprentices were coaxed into doing what they did by someone (probably Braig), and the darkness got to them, corrupting them and making them betray AtW altogether. 'Cuz, y'know, darkness tends to screw people up if I'm not mistaken.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
I don't ever remember this being mentioned before. Where has this been confirmed haha

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I find that scene with AtW and Ienzo very adorable indeed. <3

But I am curious as to why Ienzo turned on him in the end, if AtW indeed adopted the kid. It seems that the two were quite close, judging by the secret ending.

I personally think the apprentices were coaxed into doing what they did by someone (probably Braig), and the darkness got to them, corrupting them and making them betray AtW altogether. 'Cuz, y'know, darkness tends to screw people up if I'm not mistaken.

I kinda agree, I mean in the secret ending Ienzo looked back at Braig and Xehanort walking off and to me it looked like he suspected something was wrong with them. I figured normally he would have been the one to have told Ansem about Xehanort's experiments. Something must have happened to cause Ienzo to betray his own adoptive father.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Naw Ienzo was probably always a screwed up kid. JK.

I do see Braig coaxing the other aprentices. I wonder hoe he managed to convince dilan and aeleus. They seem the most devoted to me.

A

Azrael

I just read on KHwiki that Ienzo's parents are dead and Ansem adopted him. :36::36::36::36:
So does anyone find it cute that little Ienzo is Ansem's adopted son??? His parents are dead! No wonder he's so quiet!!

Did it ever make you wonder whether Ienzo murdered his parents?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
OMG I just found this out and I think it is so sad. I could not believe that he would betray AtW like that.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
At first I thought it was cute (now I feel bad for Ansem...) but then it made me think of what a little bastard Ienzo was...:/ I think he just beat Vanitas in being KH's number one demon child. (Nawww probably not.)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
kinda sad actually ><
he went behind ansem's back and did all the bad things =/

bad chico bad bad bad!
that is a no no! ffffuuu

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
He didn't kill them. Jeeze, he's just a nugget.

Mariolee

Have we ever seen Ienzo smile? I'm pretty sure he killed his parents. He's cute. Too cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back