• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TerraxAqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zulkir

I think Nomura did a good job this time of keeping romance out of it. KH is about friendship, neither family nor romance(although Eraqus is a father-figure to Terra, and Ansem is a Father-figure to Ienzo).

I mean since KH1 people have actually tried to imply that Sora and RIKU have a ROMANTIC relationship, and believe it's canon.

Nomura learned, he learned well.

Lefolane

I think Nomura did a good job this time of keeping romance out of it. KH is about friendship, neither family nor romance(although Eraqus is a father-figure to Terra, and Ansem is a Father-figure to Ienzo).

Agreed, their relationship is just friends. can't help pairing them 2gether, anyway XDD

I mean since KH1 people have actually tried to imply that Sora and RIKU have a ROMANTIC relationship, and believe it's canon.

LMAO he did...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You know when Aqua meets Terranort at Hollow Bastion and he like, waits for a few seconds before starting to try and grab her? For a moment I thought he was going to rape her. Then I'm like:

"Straight people? Kingdom Hearts?"

shamisen

EarMedicine

698617.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

He did. But he is forever screwed with Sora and Riku. And the idea of Rion (RikuXion) just shoved Nomura into some deeper mess. No hope to save Sora and Riku from their fate. Not even Kairi can help.

You know when Aqua meets Terranort at Hollow Bastion and he like, waits for a few seconds before starting to try and grab her? For a moment I thought he was going to rape her. Then I'm like:

"Straight people? Kingdom Hearts?"

shamisen

XD

This video is...okayish. But the random pics and SFX are a bit too much. Maybe some masking and better SFX layering would have made me interested. And not like "Why is Aqua's face gritty?"

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
The video isn't bad, but I think it can be better. However, yeah, Terra/Aqua is a nice pairing even though romance in KH isn't very important.

FadedSunrise

Terra/Aqua I would support. However, their friendship is more important than any romantic connotations.

Just please. Do not. ever. do Ven/anyone. ><

(I do feel really sorry for the amount of Sora/Riku is canon! ness out there ...)

F

Fagren

In Kingdom Hearts, the only Romance is the Disney ones.Everything else is nothing but Bromance.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i dont mind that people make/support couples but y waste a thread tellin people who dont give a shit?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmm?

Idk but I dont like these couples everyone makes... and the video was terrible

I agree with you on the vid.

But the couples are what helps imaginations grow. It's technically left open to who people want to ship anyways. There is no romance between the KH cast but supporting a relationship that can stem from their friendship is something that keeps the fans held down until the games come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back