• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who looks cooler...[SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Travakh

Who do you think looks cooler possessed by darkness: Vanitas (or Darkness Sora to me) or Darkness Riku?

Z

Zulkir

I like the look of Dark Sora more, maybe if Riku's dark suit didn't have the white skirt thingy and it was black instead...

Also that Jaw part of Vanitas's helmet needs to come off too, it just looks strange.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I like the look of Dark Sora more, maybe if Riku's dark suit didn't have the white skirt thingy and it was black instead...

Also that Jaw part of Vanitas's helmet needs to come off too, it just looks strange.
The skirt thingy makes it look like a dress. And the jaw part looks starnge, too in my opinion.
I think that Vanitas looks cooler because he's a crazy evil black-haired Sora.

Z

Zulkir

I'm half expecting Vanitas to appear in a later game, go up to Sora with his helmet on, slowly take it of and say "Greetings..I am..DARTH Sora!"

Vanitas.png

Riku-kingdom-hearts-502110_288_500.jpg

Suit comparison.

And the Jaw

n6ubly.jpg

Z

Zulkir

And hes hideously ripped compared to Sora.

I know Sora is the main hero, but with guys like Terra and Vanitas in the game, he really needs to establish a daily gym routine, perhaps attach some weights onto the keyblade so he can train while he does his job as well. Vanitas could crush Sora's spine with a bear hug imo.

Romi

Vanitas, of course ;)
Considering that he'll definitely be back, Sora's going to be in a shock to see Van's face.

Lefolane

Chevalier Sombre, that vid is epic XD

I think Vanitas with his revealed face is more cool XD
and OMG comparison between his suit and Riku's.. I just noticed how muscular Vanitas is.. It's like Sora get buff!! XD *droooooools*
LOL I liked reading sorta Sora-turns-evil fanfic, and this is coool to see the evil Sora with my own eyes XD

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

Doesn't everyone. Also, I actually like the jaw thing. At first, it seemed kind of weird, but I feel it makes him look cooler.

I'm half expecting Vanitas to appear in a later game, go up to Sora with his helmet on, slowly take it of and say "Greetings..I am..DARTH Sora!"

I can only imagine how Sora is going to react to a crazy evil version of himself. It'll be like looking into a twisted funhouse mirror.

OF COURSE VANITAS, Vanitas is the greatest character ever

Greatest in the KH series maybe, but I wouldn't be so quick to call him the best one ever. I still say that Vantias will be the best new/ "new" Video Game villain of 2010.

And hes hideously ripped compared to Sora.

I know Sora is the main hero, but with guys like Terra and Vanitas in the game, he really needs to establish a daily gym routine, perhaps attach some weights onto the keyblade so he can train while he does his job as well. Vanitas could crush Sora's spine with a bear hug imo.

I never really thought of that, but doesn't Riku look buff-ish when he dons the dark suit on to? Perhaps one side effect of the darkness is super strength/ looking strong.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHA

I doubt the American voice will be totally like that, but that is one downside to his character, depending on how you look at it.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I think Vanitas looks awesome..plus i thought his suit looked cooler.. :/

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
I like Vanitas more, only with his helmet on.

Without Vanitas' helmet, he looks like Sora. And as cool as Sora is, he doesn't look like a cool villain to me.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Greatest in the KH series maybe, but I wouldn't be so quick to call him the best one ever. I still say that Vantias will be the best new/ "new" Video Game villain of 2010.

Yeah that's what I meant, i guess i got too carried away arabslol

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
darkness sora :O
its weird seeing him bad ><

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I will always have love for Dark Riku man he was the sh!t in KH1, but the first time I even saw Vanitas in the secret movie when he came out of MX I got chills idk y but when I saw Vanitas as a Dark Sora...it kinda creeped me out. I played KH2 afterwards and it was...kinda awkward playing as Sora...it was like playing with an ex-criminal know what i mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back