• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Aqua..[Spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
God damn it. AtW got blown to the Dark Margin, not back in time. Is it so hard to believe that Aqua has been wandering around for 10 years? It's been a year for Sora since KH2, and he, Riku and Kairi still look the exact same. Shit, it's been 10 years and Mickey looks the same as well. Oh shit, how about Yen Sid, he looks the same in KH2 as he did in BbS.

The two who weren't supposed to meet. That doesn't need to involve time travel. It can be simply explained by them have almost a 0% chance of meeting in the Dark Realm, and well, they did. AtW was supposed to die and he didn't. Aqua was doomed to wander around the Dark Realm, but by some twist of fate, they ended up meeting. It's Occam's Razor. The simplest answered is most likely the correct one. No need to complicate things.

B

brosandi

God damn it. AtW got blown to the Dark Margin, not back in time. Is it so hard to believe that Aqua has been wandering around for 10 years? It's been a year for Sora since KH2, and he, Riku and Kairi still look the exact same. Shit, it's been 10 years and Mickey looks the same as well. Oh shit, how about Yen Sid, he looks the same in KH2 as he did in BbS.

The two who weren't supposed to meet. That doesn't need to involve time travel. It can be simply explained by them have almost a 0% chance of meeting in the Dark Realm, and well, they did. AtW was supposed to die and he didn't. Aqua was doomed to wander around the Dark Realm, but by some twist of fate, they ended up meeting. It's Occam's Razor. The simplest answered is most likely the correct one. No need to complicate things.
THIS. Thank you, my god. v.v

Also add to the fact that Aqua was seemingly going to die in the Dark Realm when randomly Terra and Ven's Keyblades saved her. This also gave her hope they were still around, because they were "connected".

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I dont know man.
Thats how im how i see it.
Oddly enough i wouldnt be surprised if that were the case.
But then again who knows im just saying.
I find it odd that the phrase was used.
But meh.

Skykh

One question don't u guys read previeusly threads?? Just search the older topics and u see the answer

Eh...Aqua doesn't age cuz she is around 18? 11 years from 18 isn't going to make you look much different. Besides, Nomura can destroy entire theories and invent wacko statements to throw people off. I really don't care about the age/time travel thing, I just wanna know what happens to Aqua in the next KH game. (Please, Nomura, make it for PS2. PS3 is a waste of money, I swear!)

F

Fagren

Um, i never denied it took place after BBS, quite frankly, i was saying it did.

No, you can't. Ansem the Wise looks the same during BBS as he does in KH2. Why can't the same be said for Aqua?

Yeah, that still doesn't mean that time travel was involved, or a mix of alternate timelines, or that the Dark Margin is this magical place where people from different times can meet up and converse in magic-land.

Or, they're both talking about the present. Aqua never saw Ven, or Terra die. She can still believe they are alive somewhere, and not have the magic of time travel be involved. It's called being hopeful.

Yeah... I never said anything against that. And it's the Dark Margin, not Meridian.
The Dark Margin is just one place in the Dark Realm. The very tip of it, to be precise.

It's called Dark Meridian because of the ocean, Dark Margin makes no sense, and the place Aqua was in and the place behind Kingdom Hearts in KH1 where Riku and Mickey was seem connected.Case in point all those places led to that ocean, hence the name.

@Zulkir

You're not making sense, it's Terra's body, not Xehanort's.

AllEndsWith-

Eh...Aqua doesn't age cuz she is around 18? 11 years from 18 isn't going to make you look much different. Besides, Nomura can destroy entire theories and invent wacko statements to throw people off. I really don't care about the age/time travel thing, I just wanna know what happens to Aqua in the next KH game. (Please, Nomura, make it for PS2. PS3 is a waste of money, I swear!)
If there is time travel involed, which there isn't, then we would be having a bigger mind**** to worry about.

But Nomura could simply state you cannot age in the Dark Realm and everything would be fine again, would it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back