• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lanydx reborn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thanks! I'm sure it will. C: Well, I'd say I'm reading quite a few awesome stories already! And my quench for novels will be satisfied soon around Christmas time. So just got to wait for those books to be released soon.
    Back at ya! I heard you went on a break yourself. So it's good to see you too! And I wish you lots of luck with your job interview tomorrow! (/>o<)/ I hope it goes well!
    Happy Halloween to you too, Lan! :D

*catches the candy and tosses a few to you* Speaking of candy, what kind of candy do you like?

Thanks for saying I'm not rusty. xD
    Yes it is. =D I'm glad you did, cause it's a relief to know it paid off in the end and that my writing skills aren't too rusty as I feared. xD <3
    Thanks! I plan on playing the first game, but the other ones are a whole lot harder than. xD Aw, sorry Kale might be too much for your stomach. But seriously, I don't know too many guys who know how to cook. So I truly mean it, cause that is impressive and useful to know. I'll take your word on it being massive. Btw, was the chapter good or bad? xD *wants to know and been dying in suspense to know*
    Thank you! I'm still stuck on the fourth night, cause it's really hard. xD I know, right? The Nintendo Switch is awesome! I'm really hoping they bring back a lot of good games, cause that list has my hopes going right now. <3

I also didn't know you knew how to cook! Which is really impressive btw. =D Kale salad is my favorite. <3 Did you ever beat Xenoblade Chronicles X?
    I'm doing okay, catching up on what's left in the writing section and working on the chapter. :3 Sorry for the delay! Wow, that's a lot of games to be playing. How do you like Xenoblade Chronicles?

So somebody dies in Kingsglave. I hope you don't get lost in Xenoblade! And sorry your cat Lucy got your bedsheets dirty. Been there. :c
    How was Kingsglave FFXV? C: Was it worth all the hype? (I still haven't seen it yet, but might watch it if it's really good.) ooh, shepherds pie! I've never had that kind of pie before, but I imagine it tastes really good. Wait, why did you have to do five hours worth of laundry?! O:
    I got a Meow WoW and some gift cards. =D I got to eat some yummy cheesy hash browns with crushed potato chips on top after being baked in the oven to eat too. <3 Which was probably my second favorite part of my birthday, cause I love, love food so much. <3

How're you doing, partner? C:
    Yup! If I don't get to it tonight with a few other stories, I'll mostly have it read by Monday. :3 Sonic or KH would be awesome. <3
    Welcome! I'm sure I will. =D I always do, cause I love Undertale. <3 And I greatly enjoy your stories, of course!
    I hope she does, therefore, I'll keep my fingers cross. :3 That's sweet to celebrate your great grandma's birthday! Strawberry short cake and coconut shrimp sound delicious! I can imagine so! xD I hope you have a good weekend btw! :D
    Not at all, it's okay! How's your cat Roxy doing with the new diet? I hear ya on the financial aid. I wish you the best in getting it. :3
    I'm putting things together, so I can keep track of everything I need to stay atop of. How are you doing? :D

And Deadpool is the best. <3
    Congrats on defeating the elite four on Alpha Sapphire! :D Will you be getting Pokemon Sun/Moon this year?

Deadpool would be my favorite marvel hero, if I had to pick one though. Anyways, I can understand that. I wanna say I saw some DC animated movies. But I can't remember what the last one I watched was. I think Mite would know tho, since I watched it with him. xD

Welcome.
    Deadpool is from Marvel, right? I wanna say I'm a little bit the opposite of you, cause I still like DC related things a lot. Not crazy about their movies, cause Marvel does it better. But I understand leaning towards Marvel. C:

Even without a plan, it was still really good. Sometimes stories come together without a plan to. So do what feels right to you, if you continue it or not. Even if you didn't continue it, it still works as a stand alone story. <3
    I can understand that. Are you more of a DC or Marvel fan? C:

Your welcome! Why did you have to dare yourself to do it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back