• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Recent content by Lanydx reborn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lanydx reborn

Relationships

I shamelessly ship Sora/Kairi/Yuffie/Moana in a poly relationship.
  2. Lanydx reborn

MoM's Plan

I’ve got nothing to say, but I think the plan is so in character that it might actually be cannon and work.
  3. Lanydx reborn

What do you think about Namine / Riku shipping?

Ya know thinking about it, it would be pretty cute. I do wish Riku and Namine has gotten more screen time together to interact and develop chemistry. Riku needed that with other people besides Sora and Mickey. I’ve seen cute fan art of Namine looking after a sick Riku. He should have brought...
  4. Lanydx reborn

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Side Story: Project Deku

Kingdom Hearts Side Story: Project Deku 1. Clone Blues. The Castle was cold, hollow, full of fractions and battle damage. On the inside it was one long white on white floor plan with fake flower boxes. The winding staircases leading to memory-based illusions. Small pocket worlds on showing...
  5. Lanydx reborn

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered.

Oh sweet Lord, my prayers have been answered. I'm hoping for some new content, controls, and some adventuring with friends online. Pick your tribe, and go out to save your villages and later on the world from the poison mists and the monsters. Really wonder what they'll do to update it...
  6. Lanydx reborn

Negaishipping Family Snippets. (Pokemon Black and White Rebirth Universe.)

Negaishipping family snippets. 1. A father and son talk. Ash Ketchum, loved everything about his life right now. He was a well respected Pokemon Trainer, He was married t the love of his life Iris. They had many pokemon from his travels across the regions. While she was Grand Champion of...
  7. Lanydx reborn

One Punch Frisk. ( UnderTale Pacifist continuation.)

One Punch Frisk (Cause I couldn’t think of anything that ended with tale for a title.) Chapter Zero: A miracle for a pacifist. “I’ve saved everyone but you two, but there’s got be something I can do.” A thought, a prayer, a wish was brought into existence. A lone human child...
  8. Lanydx reborn

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - The Drake Bell Speculation thread Well I'd like him as somethings. Also Neil Kaplin as a Xehanort. He's done quite a bit of Star Wars stuff and is Maddra from the Naruto English dub.
  9. Lanydx reborn

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - The Drake Bell Speculation thread Wouldn't mind seeing David Tennent as The Master of Masters.
  10. Lanydx reborn

Kairi's gifts. (Gift from MegaWallflower.)

Kairi’s gifts for Zaria. Happy Birthday. Kairi was loving today, today being her birthday after all. On the sandy, sun kissed, crystal clear warm watered shores of Destiny Island.Her family, adopted, and newly made, close friends FROM home, newly made friends from her first real adventure...
  11. Lanydx reborn

A Chaotix sheep Caper (A Sonic Freedom side story.)

A Chaotix Sheep Capper. Part One. At the Emerald Coast, everyone was enjoying the beach weather. None more so than the Chaotixs Detective Agency, after solving some crimes that actually made them some cash. So a rewarding day off was nice... and the AC in the office was broken. Vector the...
  12. Lanydx reborn

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? that would be pretty boss. Also I'll say it again, Gaurdains of the Galaxy worlds. Or heck a MCU world so Sora and the person can become Avengers.
  13. Lanydx reborn

Sonic Freedom.

Sonic Freedom by Lanydx reborn Sonic Freedom is a new Sonic universe that adapts stories, and characters from the games, the TV shows, and the comics. Along with characters and settings from other Sega games, like Nights. Phantasy Star, Jet Set Radio, Shenmue, Panzer dragoon, and even...
  14. Lanydx reborn

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - RIP Otsuka, Nimoy - What VAs do you want to see return for K That...holy crap, that would be awesome!