Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Laine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• well i mean wifi battling is definitely worth it but more ppl usually battle on ds system than pbr so i dunno u mite just want to save up for a dsi
    i guess general

soon = 10 years later lol

I KNOW!!!! im excited! its my first game i ever pre-ordered lol
    idk yet, im just going to a city, community whatever college first but i think im gonna study Korea

have u read it now? I wanna know what its about lol
    umm u do realize i won the pokemon tournament in KHI

and so far no one on KHI has defeated me in a battle...u can try but i sure hope ur not all talk
    yeah, maybe check out my classes for college :{O

Oh that sucks, u better start! What do u have to read
    you could always change ur security settings on ur computer i think... maybe it was just asking for ur WEP key which u can find out online
    you could always change ur security settings on ur computer i think... maybe it was just asking for ur WEP key which u can find out online
    YESSSSSSS they keep the same moves, their stats go up to their would be stats at level 100 also.

wat GMT are u in
    I wish I had to do that stuff =__= But eh I can do that in my own time, but I don't got any money to buy a book now.
    I'm pretty dandy atm. Any book recommendations btw?
    yea i got no problem.

no dude u dont have to raise ur pokemon to level 100, it automatically does that on a wifi battle
    I think thats a good thing lol

and hahaha yes, you have one layer, and I don't know why it wouldn't, but I don't think it does unless you have hair that goes down to your shoulders xP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6