• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Laine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Laine

So has anyone bought a PSP...

^^^exactly that except i bought mine almost three years before the game came out. as soon as i heard bbs was going to be on the psp i saved my money and bought one, and then one freaking month before BBs comes out my psp brakes. annnd for some reason i havnt even wanted to save up for a new psp...
  2. Laine

I'm sure this has been done a million times, but...

I liked it, i just wish that it wasn't used to finish off some of the bosses- it took away from the suspenseful moments in kh 1 were your about to finish of an important boss.
  3. Laine

is 358/2 days worth getting?

Re: is 365/2 days worth getting? If you have a DS- yes. If you dont- no.
  4. Laine

Mystery goo?

wTF?!?! It never did that for me.
  5. Laine

KH:Recoded release date: Oct 7

HOLY BALLS!! Why couldn't BBS be this fast T_T
  6. Laine

Favorite Orginazation member

Another thread like this :/ Welll i like Axel, Demyx, Marluxia, Roxas and Xigbar -but you only have 10 choices in your poll. Edit: Just relized you can only have a max of 10 chioces when creating a poll question.
  7. Laine

Battle of 1000 Nobodies?

Its 1000 Heartless, not Nobodies. And ive never played KHFM but im guessing its in there, But i can assure you its in KH2.
  8. Laine

Help/Support ► Ugh, okay. I need advice/more just to vent.

Congrats. Glad you found one. :)
  9. Laine

KH 3DS - Confirmed

FUCK IM NOT BUYING THE 3DS. ITS NOT WORTH IT. DAMN IT THIS IS BULL SHIT. I WAS SO GLAD WHEN I THOUGHT I DIDNT HAVE A NEW SYSTEM. CRAP -_-
  10. Laine

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) Thats lame. I wonder how much it will cost.
  11. Laine

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) I know!!! But I probably wouldn't buy a new one for coded anyways.
  12. Laine

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) Yeah i don't want to get a DSi, i wasted all my money on the DS lite(it sucks.) and i dont think ~$200 for a dsi is worth it.
  13. Laine

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) Yeessss!! *goes Crazy* But i would have prefered it on psp.
  14. Laine

why do so many people dislike 358/2 days

I hate the controls. the whole game would have been better on the ps2.
Back