• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Key Wielder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Between a case of Sherlock Holmes and classic plotting, it's true! Now, HOW it's gonna happen remains to be seen, and it'ssomwthing I look forward to seeing how it plays out! :p
    It's fine, no worries!! ;w; That's completely understandable, so don't even worry! Just post whenever you can and the RP'll still be there for ya! c:
    Hey! :D I'm doing an activity check for everyone and I wanted to see if you were still in the Traces RP! If you're busy, just let me know~ ;w;
    It's all right. :) I've been doing good. I'm able to voice chat my girlfriend now. :3 Ah, I sees. I hope so too. Until then, I'm happy to just keep track of what happens. ^^
    I've been doing all right, playing Final Fantasy VI on my new PS3. :3 How are you? Oh, I thought I lost you. *hug* Which RP are you leaving? Sadly I can't post in KW for a while, so I temporarily gave Ximalech over to Skitty.
    Hi Wielder! :D It's been a long while. I heard you were leaving or something? D; Why? ;A;
    Key Wielder, can you pm me a time you can meet on the xat chat box, everything will go much easier.
    I certainly hope so at well. All that stress made me lose part of my ability to see other people's viewpoints and be generally more objective. I surely hope I have that back by now.

Thanks. I do hope I can bring it up this weekend, chapter 31 with the resolution of the first Kairi-arc. ;)
    Yeah, finally some calmer hours. This year was to 80% pure stress. <___<

Heh, I also had a long hiatus at hand because Nov didn't contact me for the proofread version due to busy RL-business. It's going around everywhere and with everyone I know in the last few months. Busy, busy, and again busy.

I will in the new year switch to a new policy though that if I don't get the proofread version in time I'll post a beta-version first so there isn't so much of a hiatus between each chapter. ;)
    Not a problem haha :) I've been kinda busy too.

I've been doing pretty well recently, college stuff and the like. My christmas was pretty good tho, quiet :)
    Hi there, hope Christmas was a good experience for you this year. ;)

I know it has been a long time, but the next chapter of the story is finally there. ^__^
    Yeah, well, I look forward to seeing it. Question, have you ever tried taking a notebook with you to work so you can work on your writing during your break or lunch? I know that's been helping me a lot recently.
    Nice post on Traces; now, we just wait for Rena and Light. Unless an idea hits in the meantime. >.> <.< ;p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back