• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Key Wielder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Understand that one. I personally thought it was good, and it’s the fourth book in the Lightbringer series. The fifth is scheduled for a release in August this year I think, although the book does have a couple of things that has me anxiously waiting for the next book.
    Hi, how have you been? *waves back* :) Everything’s good on my end, yours? Also have you read the Blood Mirror by Brent Weeks?
    Yeah, between homework and studying for a math test, I was up til six. Then again two and a half hours later. I think it worked against me, though; I'm positive I bombed my math test. @___@ Oh well, it's the first one; plenty of time left in the semester to get my grade on track, right?

And it's The Warded Man by Peter V. Brett. That book was amazing, and a total time thief. You should check it out when you get the chance; I think it's probably the best book I've read since The Way of Shadows.
    Pretty much word for word how you've been. Add on a massive cram session I'm in the middle of now? I think I'm getting my first all nighter. Mostly my fault, though. If I hadn't gotten so distracted by that book...
    Why's it seem like I never talk to you? Oh yeah, cause life's totally rude and butts its nose into everything. XD How've you been?
    I wanted to! I wanted to become a author first and foremost but I figure i'll need a well paying job in the meantime to help support my loved ones
    For the most part, I've been in class all summer. But its been a pretty good summer. Where'd you go on vacation?
    hey key wielder. i started a thread for a keyblade war remake. i credited you for the content, but i just wanted to make sure you were alright with me using it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back