• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Key Wielder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh, that's OK! Take as long as you need, hun! No rush! :) Yeah, he's awesome. Sirius Black, Batman's Gordon, Dracula, he's amazing! :D
    Mine was all right. Watched a few movies. Dracula (the one starring Gary Oldman), Underworld, and a few others. Played some Batman: Arkham Asylum. Just lounged, really. :D
    Hi, Key! ^^ How are you today? And don't worry, if anyone held the RP up it was me. :p What do you think of my post? :D
    Hey, Key! I was wondering, can I use characters from the movie (in our case, the Hyenas) to bring in a little outside interference? :D
    Um key XD(must be addressing myself) hun Azure is a imaginary character only meant to interact with Rena for her character development as well as skill development..... sorry thats mainly my fault for not making bigger noise about it really.
    the guesses of taking on voideus's traits and possession are both partly correct..you'll see how later on
    Ummm... that's a good question! xD I didn't realize there was a portal, oops, but she was only sneaking over to the portal for right now 'cause she doesn't trust the shadow 'n stuff D:
    thanks, i suppose that inspiration drove me to better my skills..and yeah, evil overlord type armor had to have skulls, and as for the sword changing in appearence..lets just say it reflects a change in him..a plot twist change.
    *hint: i'm borrowing an idea from darien..try to guess what ;)*
    good..how'd you like my description of nihilus's new armor? i had attempted to give an in depth description of it
    are you going to control the squad that is under attack? i had left thier responce blank for that posibility
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back