• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Kazuma
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Nigga I ain't some NY muthafukka getcho facts straight and THEN come talk to me fcukin dont know SHIT
    2.5...seconds?! that's crazy! D:

yeah I use to use my moms mac book pro, I always loved the interface. I'm so excited for it ;D
    yeah but by friday I'm hoping to have a brand new mac :D

so anything to hold me over until then really
    got all the way to the last step and then it couldn't find the .exe file

I have no idea what to do since no one really explains it clearly in the comments :x
    I tried to stop visiting Kotaku because of their irrelevant articles and unprofessional journalism, but now they made it really easy to stop going altogether.

They should fire whoever made that layout design for Gawker.
    okay msn is being a bastard :mad: i'm having troubles sending/receiving messages :(
    nah man, all i have is msn and i rarely go on that :( hopefully i'll be getting more free time to get online soon though :)
    totally

it's going to take some getting used to but I'll manage. I love all the FREE programs they have too ;D
    Heh, I remember this saying that says we're all born Muslim but forces of nurture and nature cause us to go astray.

As a certain Mr. Crane once said:

"Allah converted me to Islam when I was five years old, and again through a religious experience when I was 21, but I did not know there were other persons in the world who understood what Allah showed me until I met an old man in Bahrain who told me that there is a word for what I worshiped, and this is "Allah." I figured that all Muslims could not be bad, as I had thought before, if this man was so good and was an admitted Muslim. I did not choose to become a Muslim. I am and have always been a Muslim, but did not know it self-consciously until I was 50 years old.?

I was 'born' into Islam too but it's always been a choice. Well, thanks for asking my question :)
    Weird question but the sudden curiousity compells me to ask, are you Muslim by chance?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back