• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Kazuma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kazuma

Old one with no feedback

Made this one a while ago but couldn't get feed back Critique me
  2. Kazuma

Kazuma's Cool Ticket Shop

Kazuma's back for request as promised I'm dumping some PSD's and taking request. Just post what you want for me in the following format Colors Light or Dark Saturation Text Effects I'm down with making a shop with more artist to who ever wants to join My work Dumped PSD Throne...
  3. Kazuma

Music ► Breakbot

Anyone listen to them? They sample and mix old disco and R&B and put a electronic twist on it. They have that new Daft Punk ( Random Access Memories) sound imo yBP_Re9r9MI
  4. Kazuma

Blast from the past ninja

Its a new year so I'm doing things diffrent. Its been three years. I like the new look. I wanna get back into the art game. Besides me wanting a career as a geneticist, I want to art on the side for my own pleasure. Just took me while to realize its what I really love doing besides science...
  5. Kazuma

Mother Earth

link to larger view of the digi paint. http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6030/5972939276_86a0c2cec1_b.jpg I'm having trouble with the hands :/
  6. Kazuma

Rhapsody Horizons[LP and Digi Paint]

Its seen a long ass time like 5 months since I made something. But I've been inspired lately and got off my ass. To me I can't believe I digi painted the face, I used be strait horrible at it but took time and practice to get the way I wanted. With digi paint I don't know what to do with the...
  7. Kazuma

Blackest Beauty

Its been a while since I seriously made a piece( 2 months), its not my best but I hope start doing better again, and make pieces more regularly now.
  8. Kazuma

Photon Bullet Wounds

New piece new style,inspiration. The funny thing is it was unplanned,and I didn't even make a thumb nail of it before making it. Which was the first time in almost year I just "went along". Anyway had a lot of fun with it. And it was also inspired by this song by Santana Sr7z-ikOSR4 Anyway cnc.
  9. Kazuma

BARCELONA NIGHTS

I tried some darker colors this time around. cnc
  10. Kazuma

orichalcum +

IGN Advertisement Right here.
  11. Kazuma

Pleasuring Chords: A Jaxx pressie

Well it been what? Four months since I made anything. Anyway I had fun with it and tried some new things. Worked on it off and on for a while. I've been itching to use this stock for the longest. Hope you like it Jaxx Oh and I'm happy to say................................ Cnc :D
  12. Kazuma

DirectTV dumps G4

DirecTV Unplugs Video Game Channel G4 All I have to say is that its a long time coming. Maybe if they aired shows like their Canadian G4 it wouldn't be in so deep shit. The only thing they had was E3 coverage and thats it.
  13. Kazuma

I'm sad :(

Your not getting 90 for a DS lite more like 50-60. I'm just telling you to wait and not do it. I did the same thing just to get a DS when it first came out in 05. I sold my GBA games and Legend of the Dragoon and only got 20 bucks. Yes I was a retard and sold Legend of the Dragoon. Whatever...
  14. Kazuma

Why would you trade all that just for a PSP? Just stop and think don't be desperate, always think situations through. Just wait till you can get the cash through work. Hell I didn't get FFXIII on the first day I waited till I could afford it( found it for 20 bucks). Just be patient kid.
  15. Kazuma

Go cut some grass for money that's what we did back in the day* old man cough*