• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Kazuma
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• haha well it was for the banner but I think this would be better as a tag xD
    ight how's this look for a start

Lol i've been twenty for about half a year, loving it. I don't see it as getting older, I see it as thats one more year I am smarter than the previous xD.
    nah it did just wanted to see if I could crack cs4 first lol

don't know why I think of trying that before. It didn't work though so ima just stick with cs5 xD
    lol well that's a lot

man I'm trying to crack my version of CS4 that I bought but it won't even open up :c I think it's because of that illy I got from Zook >.>
    Cool I can probably get a little done on wednesday too.

Oh wait so krank already worked on the KHII ones? :x
    Ibn al-Nafis was brilliant, I've been meaning to read Theologus Autodidactus for some time
    Yeah just saw....crap that's a lot

I won't have any free time until after friday, that's when my finals are done :x
    Yeah, and what's even worse is I lost photoshop :\ I'll have to use GIMP to tackle this

Well how much is left? Maybe we can set a required amount for each us per week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back