• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Grono
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I watched a TheGamerJoint video and he talked about Cable Town. I think I may have came across some concept art. My last post talked about it in the Kingdom Hearts 3 section of this forum.
    Juries? Like judges and stuff or are you talking about jury duty because I'm confused XD. Now that you mention it, I could go for some fast food lol.
    It's been good. Finally listened to that "Take Five" track you mentioned, thought it was pretty cool. I just got off Spring Break and now I'll have to deal with more school instead of playing some FF or my guitar *SIGHS*. But other than that, it's all been good. What about you?
    Well, I tried but I can only find a handful of the tracks there. Not sure if she has a -Topic channel on it.
    Okay man, thanks. I'll start listening to it right now. I think I'll have it up by tomorrow, so look forward to that. :smile:
    I just realized that the record came out like a looooong time ago so I might reconsider that idea. :tongue:
    Hey Grono, what it do? I came up with a great idea for something music related on the forums. I wanted to conduct a written review of Utada's new album Fantome. Since everyone here is basically a sucker (I mean that in the nicest way possible) for her music since it's so prominent, I thought it'd be interesting. What do you think?
    I might do a review of Certified Babysitter. I grew up with The Fairly Odd Parents and it's kind of a shame seeing how far the show has gone downhill.
    Good point, Disney seemed more intent on mocking Hitler as a stupid, whiny idiot that loves to hear himself talk while overworking his people. It did pay some mine to the concentration camps with Reason being guarded by Emotion and that large sign that said "Concentration" on it.

Of course, some of other Disney's works like this one seemed to mix some humor and horror, of course horror was more dominant in this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vLrTNKk89Q

One of the weirdest interpretations of Sleeping Beauty, that's for sure. Who the heck would picture Democracy in the role of the evil witch, while Sleeping Beauty (an obese blonde that needs saving is portrayed as Germany) and Hitler is shown as the knight that saves her (of course, he and Germany are shown as raging lunatics) and the poor horse.
    Ah, I know what it's like having to memorize certain songs.
    I wish you good luck! :)
    A combination of music. I've played some good classic music like music from the "Classic Peanuts". I play other recognizable music like the "Ghostbusters" theme. I've played a Beethoven piece which I can't remember the name right off to save my life lol. For basketball games I go to for the school we play some oldie music like "Night On Bald Mountain" (which I always hype because it always reminds me of Kingdom Hearts). One of my favorites is called "Holiday", which is rock n' roll. I like it because the clarinet part is so much fun. I have other music that are rock n' roll like "Crazy Train". I've played some modern music like "Happy" in my time, but I will never forget "Carpathia", ooh I love that one. I'm starting to play Jazz, my teacher got a huge list of new music for the students so I can't exactly remember the names of the music yet. What kind of music do you play? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back