• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by final sentient

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

maleficent's memory and slight unbirth theory

You think Aqua sealed her heart or somthing like that?
  2. F

Short unbirth term theory

Perhaps when the unbirths awaken, I guess that makes the process of creating heartless and nobodies posible, any thoughs?
  3. F

Ven = Kingdom Key O.O

That glowing darkness you were talking about seems to be MX's own keyblade. At around 3 minutes into the bbs trailor, it looks like he turns his keyblade in to that glowing ball, I don't think ven had anything to do with it, and why he waited untill that time to do it, I'm not sure.
  4. F

Is the Org. really evil?

If they had been able to reach their goal, what might have happened next? Would there still be an org.?
  5. F

Dark Soldier could be a dark Ven

I can't believe I'm typing this but I just can't stop thinking about it. :cry: I was listening to one of my songs (nothing to do with kh) and my thoughts just immediately turned to ven when I herd "face myself" and "erase myself" in the chorus of linkin park's "what i've done". This has now got...
  6. F

Gotta get this outta mah head...

I don't know about creating someone from out of no where, but maybe this is like creating the riku replica or the dark sora, may even that ven roxas whatever, I've been thinking a lot about how and why such characters are copied, cloned, reborn, etc. kairi clone, copy, replica? I don't know
  7. F

Xion's Connection

I just had another thought... maybe roxas has nothing to do with sora until the end of days or begining of kh2. xion must have given somthing or he must have taken something from her that made him have sora's traits (personality, memory, etc.) i think i'm over reacting a little but oh well ok...
  8. F

Xion's Connection

here is what I think. xion and namine were created at HB, roxas is still a mystery to me because of ven. maybe kairi's heart had a sronger influence on the appearence of both nobodies since her heart is pure light or something.
  9. F

New Unbirth Theory

perhaps they are the souls of those who died in the keyblade wars, and like ghosts with unfinished business, they continue to fight perhaps any one that still have a keyblade... i'm not sure.
  10. F

DS= HUMAN FORM OF DARKNESS?!

This is just a quick thought but perhaps darkness dosen't need a heart to take shape like the heartless. Would it still make him a heartless if it turns out that hie is just pure darkness.
  11. F

The meaning of Unbirth

ok.. ok... if you say so
  12. F

The meaning of Unbirth

three things make up a whole being, I thought that there could be other cobinations. and those reports are just as good as our theories and assumptions right? I mean, aren't some of those reports his theories and assumptions as well?
  13. F

The meaning of Unbirth

heres what I'm thinkin, unbirth = body/heart , no soul... what do ya think.
  14. F

xion's keyblade

You can change the shape of the keyblade with keychains can you? some how roxas got a hold of sora's keychains. He atleast held two of them in kh2.
  15. F

xion's keyblade

This was just a quick thought that I had and I was wondering about xion's keyblade. And I tried searching for any threads relating to this but I couldn't view them so tell me if someone already went over this. riku and roxas both double weilded keyblades, riku double weilded once, if I...
Back