• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion's keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

final sentient

This was just a quick thought that I had and I was wondering about xion's keyblade. And I tried searching for any threads relating to this but I couldn't view them so tell me if someone already went over this.
riku and roxas both double weilded keyblades, riku double weilded once, if I remember, in KH2 and roxas didn't double wield until the end of 358/2 or the beginning of KH2.
Is there a possibility that xion's keyblade may be the second keyblade that riku or roxas wields?
my guess on this was that riku had it because riku was able to hand kairi a keyblade and probably the keyblade, since the keyblade chooses its master, couldn't tell the diffrence between kairi and xion, because there is a clear difference, I'm not sure about that.And I'm not sure how riku got it.
I'm assuming that keyblade belongs to xion because roxas probably has his and sora's.

Wevvy

Roxas DUAL wields the OathKeeper and Oblivion. No Kingdom Key.

And when did Riku ever Dual wield? He had 2 Keyblades. But when did he use 2 at once?

A

Audo

When someone duel wields, they do not have two different Keyblades.
Their one Keyblade splits in two, with the new keychain, and the power of the wielder's heart, sustaining its existence.
They still only ever have one actual Keyblade.

And when did Riku ever Dual wield? He had 2 Keyblades. But when did he use 2 at once?
Riku dual wielded in TWTNW. And Riku only has one Keyblade.

braksa

this out of thread but do ya think sora or someone from hallow bastian will find aqua's keybade?

Wevvy

Could you possibly show me a pic of him dual wielding? I never recall him of dual wielding. :31:

And I meant liek Riku has The Way to Dawn and Kairi's keyblade. :cool:

Happy Chap

When someone duel wields, they do not have two different Keyblades.
Their one Keyblade splits in two, with the new keychain, and the power of the wielder's heart, sustaining its existence.
They still only ever have one actual Keyblade.
I have trouble comprehending this, even though you make it make sense. It being a magical keyblade and all, maybe it can split itself in half, but I don't reckon. If I had to make an arguement, how come Kairi wielded a Keyblade thats existance was being sustained by Riku's heart? I would have thought if a persons dual wielding relies on their heart, only them would be able to wield it. Anyhows, carry on.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This was just a quick thought that I had and I was wondering about xion's keyblade. And I tried searching for any threads relating to this but I couldn't view them so tell me if someone already went over this.

Why couldn't you view them? :31:

riku and roxas both double weilded keyblades, riku double weilded once, if I remember, in KH2 and roxas didn't double wield until the end of 358/2 or the beginning of KH2.
Is there a possibility that xion's keyblade may be the second keyblade that riku or roxas wields?

No. It's before Riku even had a Keyblade at all (he only got it to the end of KH2, and most of Days takes place between CoM and KH2), and Roxas doesn't seem capable of using neither Keychains nor Duel Wielding. That seems to have came later.
If anything, a slightly more reasonable theory would have Roxas Duel Wielding thanks to Xion's Keyblade, but that too is just about impossible.

my guess on this was that riku had it because riku was able to hand kairi a keyblade and probably the keyblade, since the keyblade chooses its master, couldn't tell the diffrence between kairi and xion, because there is a clear difference, I'm not sure about that.And I'm not sure how riku got it.
I'm assuming that keyblade belongs to xion because roxas probably has his and sora's.

Riku was-

Well, this.

this out of thread but do ya think sora or someone from hallow bastian will find aqua's keybade?

Probably.

Could you possibly show me a pic of him dual wielding? I never recall him of dual wielding. :31:

"Kairi's Keyblade" = Riku's other Wielded blade. Nomura said it was the WtD himself, thus - Duel Wielding.

I have trouble comprehending this, even though you make it make sense. It being a magical keyblade and all, maybe it can split itself in half, but I don't reckon. If I had to make an arguement, how come Kairi wielded a Keyblade thats existance was being sustained by Riku's heart? I would have thought if a persons dual wielding relies on their heart, only them would be able to wield it. Anyhows, carry on.

Riku let her hold it, while keeping it in existence. That simple.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

When he gave kairi his keyblade.

Riku or Roxas didnt take xions keyblade. Riku even calls it a fake. No theirs a difference between xion and kairi because first xion is a nobody that has an appearance of kairi. Last riku duel wields by splitting his way to dawn.

Your confused, remember when riku gave kairi a keyblade and fought with the way to dawn thats when he was duel wielding.

Kairis keyblade is rikus way to dawn.

Riku gave kairi the way to dawn correct the blade changing has not been talked about yet. So riku was fighting with the way to dawn while kairi also had his way to dawn so it is as if riku was wielding for her. Duel wielding in the process.

Happy Chap

I think it's got something to do with roxas's dual wielding. When ever roxas starts dual wielding it has to be sometime within days but nomura cant let us have the pleasure of running around with two keyblades permanently hense xion, the keyblade stealing fun spoiler.

Wevvy

Oh. So so sorry. I thought Dual Wielding was when you FIGHT with Two Keyblades at once. :lol:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think it's got something to do with roxas's dual wielding. When ever roxas starts dual wielding it has to be sometime within days but nomura cant let us have the pleasure of running around with two keyblades permanently hense xion, the keyblade stealing fun spoiler.

Only then you'd need to explain how she not only has a Keyblade of her own to begin with, especially if she really is Kairi related, but also how the deuce it's the KK. The only reason Sora and Roxas both have it is because they're Somebody and Nobody and have the same base Memories and possible Ven relations. Why would Xion have the exact same keychain?
And let's not even get to the fact that no Keyblades thus far were actually given away.
Riku and Sora struggled over the KK, but there was only one Keyblade involved at the time, and their circumstances are unique.
Terra chose Riku for the KK, but it's not likely an actual physical transfer occured - not from Terra at least, and even then he probably didn't use the Keyblade he gave Riku.
Keyblades don't just bounce about at will, nor do they seem to choose someone already chosen by someone else.
It makes sense, too - if one Keyblade chose someone, it means he fits that Keyblade's cratera for a Master, while possibly not being compatible with other Keyblades that are looking for other things in a Master.

Oh. So so sorry. I thought Dual Wielding was when you FIGHT with Two Keyblades at once. :lol:

That would mean that whomever so much as held a Keyblade was a Wielder. Leon isn't. Jack Sparrow isn't.
Kairi isn't.
Should Riku have given Kairi the WtD period, and fought with Darkness, he'd still be the Wielder while she'd only be holding something Riku owned and had control over.

Happy Chap

does xion have a keyblade of her own? i thought we were still speculating that : (
if roxas only had the gear or keychain or whatever for either oathkeeper or oblivion (or others i sopose) then his other keyblade could still be the KK couldn't it? what if thats when xion stole roxas's KK

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
does xion have a keyblade of her own? i thought we were still speculating that : (
Yes

if roxas only had the gear or keychain or whatever for either oathkeeper or oblivion (or others i sopose) then his other keyblade could still be the KK couldn't it? what if thats when xion stole roxas's KK
Roxas and Xion are seen wielding the kingdom key at the same time. Oathkeeper and oblivion has keychains.

Happy Chap

plus the very fact shes got a kingdom key surely indicates some sort of a connection

is there a simple explanation for why roxas can dual wield without a heart? is it a sign he has ven's heart?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back