• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven = Kingdom Key O.O

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well I like the idea, it'd be an interesting spin. I agree that there is a lack of evidence, but there's also a real lack of disproving evidence. Not even going to go into the part about MX summoning Kingdom Hearts from Ven, just saying though that it was MX's keyblade...and goodness TAV picking up the three keyblades was a concept video and them picking the keyblades up doesn't show more than a connection to present day wielders, accept it.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
ok,so MX probably needed ven to summon the blue kh,why?
cause ven is a prince of light,pure heart,you know a POH whatever you wanna call him.POHs thats what MX is after,so flame away now

final sentient

That glowing darkness you were talking about seems to be MX's own keyblade. At around 3 minutes into the bbs trailor, it looks like he turns his keyblade in to that glowing ball, I don't think ven had anything to do with it, and why he waited untill that time to do it, I'm not sure.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
That glowing darkness you were talking about seems to be MX's own keyblade. At around 3 minutes into the bbs trailor, it looks like he turns his keyblade in to that glowing ball, I don't think ven had anything to do with it, and why he waited untill that time to do it, I'm not sure.

now that something to look into maybe that time was necessary

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
if this was just a "concept video", then i don't think the kh team at square would put their blood, sweat, and tears into creating a one of the best cgi videos they've ever made in the series and then force the gamers themselves to put in countless hours of gameplay trying to obtain it.

By that logic they wouldn't have made Deep Dive either.

Guess what that is?

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
ok,so MX probably needed ven to summon the blue kh,why?
cause ven is a prince of light,pure heart,you know a POH whatever you wanna call him.POHs thats what MX is after,so flame away now
I don't think that's it. I just can't really disprove it fully. I think Ven might be a BwHoPL but I know it was MX's keyblade that made the blue Kingdom Hearts come whether or not his keyblade took something from Ven, I have no clue..
The keyblades existed before BBS!!!
Which ones?
Any: well duh of course they did
KK/IKK: Unknown, might have been after even since the secret BBS trailer showing them was concept.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
btw if anyone read my last post
im also stating one more thing if people could turn into a keyblade or even be a part of it the kh games wouldve given a hint of it or atleast clarified it a little
but i dont think there is any proof of any kh game saying anything bout keyblades being people or people turning into keyblades
though the part where sora got the kk and roxas looks like ven mgiht be something supporting this theorie but its kind of obssurd
roxas and ven might have some different connection other than this
but whatever your theorie might be right but im not supporting it much either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back