• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion's keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
plus the very fact shes got a kingdom key surely indicates some sort of a connection

Or Square decided to add development around Kairi as opposed to developing Kairi and gave two worthless trash mary sue characters Keyblades to compensate for their lack of importance.

is there a simple explanation for why roxas can dual wield without a heart? is it a sign he has ven's heart?

Ven's not IN Roxas, but whatever happened to Ven, happened to Sora.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
plus the very fact shes got a kingdom key surely indicates some sort of a connection

Exactly to sora.

is there a simple explanation for why roxas can dual wield without a heart?
Simple he is nobody of a keyblade wielder.

is it a sign he has ven's heart?
I dont believe roxas has a heart and second i dont believe roxas has vens heart.

final sentient

Roxas DUAL wields the OathKeeper and Oblivion. No Kingdom Key.

And when did Riku ever Dual wield? He had 2 Keyblades. But when did he use 2 at once?

You can change the shape of the keyblade with keychains can you? some how roxas got a hold of sora's keychains.
He atleast held two of them in kh2.

Why couldn't you view them? :31:

quote]

it kept showing a lost internet connection page

When he gave kairi his keyblade.

Riku or Roxas didnt take xions keyblade. Riku even calls it a fake. No theirs a difference between xion and kairi because first xion is a nobody that has an appearance of kairi. Last riku duel wields by splitting his way to dawn.

Your confused, remember when riku gave kairi a keyblade and fought with the way to dawn thats when he was duel wielding.

I have a habit of not taking the literal meaning of certain things named or said in kingdom hearts. I like keeping my thoughts open about them. How do we know he means what he says when he said it's a fake? perhaps he's making assumtions just like we are. I'm probably not making any sense... it's just a habit

Last edited by a moderator:

keybladelegacy

Website
Please dont double post.

You can change the shape of the keyblade with keychains can you? some how roxas got a hold of sora's keychains.
He atleast held two of them in kh2.

Roxas changes his kingdom key with gears.

Roxas oathkeeper and oblivion are the same keyblades sora lost in castle oblivion.

Happy Chap

Roxas oathkeeper and oblivion are the same keyblades sora lost in castle oblivion.
i've heard this before, and although ive never completely played though COM, i don't think sora ever 'loses' his keyblade, nevermind two of 'em. if what you mean is roxas steals them off sora while hes asleep, i spose thats possible

keybladelegacy

Website
i've heard this before, and although ive never completely played though COM, i don't think sora ever 'loses' his keyblade, nevermind two of 'em. if what you mean is roxas steals them off sora while hes asleep, i spose thats possible

Im not sure how sora lost them but i think it has to do with namine replacing the memories of kairi with herself and sora eventually forgeting riku.

Roxas obtaining gives me an idea but im not sure about it.

Wevvy

Oathkeeper... Kairi gave that to him. In KH, how she gives him the lucky charm. So that could of been right.

I forgot how Sora got Oblivion in KH =S

Happy Chap

Oathkeeper - given to Sora by Kairi
Oblivion - found in a chest on a balcony in the Grand Hall of Hollow Bastion

Those are both keychains though, not keyblades. Sora never could have lost two keyblades at CO, but the keychains, maybe. I wonder if that has anything to do with all the Keychain=Memories theorys, i hope not coz they suk ; /

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sad that you think that way, since Keychains = Memories seems to be about a based fact by now. The Oathkeeper and Oblivion Roxas wielded were, IIRC, at one point described as Memories of Kairi and Riku. Roxas also couldn't use them until later stages where he no doubt already had enough Memories of Sora's.

devastater147

Oathkeeper - given to Sora by Kairi
Oblivion - found in a chest on a balcony in the Grand Hall of Hollow Bastion

Those are both keychains though, not keyblades. Sora never could have lost two keyblades at CO, but the keychains, maybe. I wonder if that has anything to do with all the Keychain=Memories theorys, i hope not coz they suk ; /

this is off topic but I was wondering.
If this is so wouldn't that make kingdom key's regular apperance just like Obilvion and oathkeeper? And the keychain that is on is just like the other ones and we haven't even seen what it really looks like?

Happy Chap

Sad that you think that way, since Keychains = Memories seems to be about a based fact by now. The Oathkeeper and Oblivion Roxas wielded were, IIRC, at one point described as Memories of Kairi and Riku. Roxas also couldn't use them until later stages where he no doubt already had enough Memories of Sora's.
the only thing stopping me from believeing all these keychain=memories theories is that people like tifa consciously saying to sora 'you helped me out, heres a gift' and sora obtaining a new keychain (in this case, fenrir). if that can be explained then i'll just have to overcome my dislike of those theories.:35:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Here's an explanation -
Gameplay mechanics.
Alternatively, much like Kairi gave Sora the good luck charm and he slapped that on the Keyblade - it's the good luck charm Kairi made. She couldn't have made a Keychain consciously. She gave him a bunch of seashells; Sora did the rest.
Blame it on the one who's to blame and it all adds up nicely.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
But that just makes it an artefact imbued with memories of a specific event. They aren't always the physical embodiment of memories, sometimes they're objects imbued with memories. In both cases, they react as seen already when attached to a Keyblade.

Happy Chap

keychain = memories theory accepted. i spose that means that roxas and xion both wielding the kingdom key certainly has something to do with sora's memories, if sora's memories shaped the KK in the first place

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
To be honest, Sora got the KK from Riku, and the IKK looks just like it, so that one's the exception amongst Sora's Keychains.
Fact remains though that there's only one Keychain in existence of every kind, so them having the same Keychain, while not implying Sora as its source period, would mean he's the source where they got that Keychain from, yes.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Mickey is yet another exceptional issue altogether, being the one closest to actually switching a Keyblade.
So I don't wanna get into that, though I do believe that as long as Sora has the Starseeker keychain, Mickey does not.

Last edited:

Key of Valor

The Professor
Oh... you meant 'while' as 'at the same time'.
I was reading it differently. In that case, I'm inclined
to believe that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back