• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Short unbirth term theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Ok so heartless and nobodies didnt exist in BBS right? only unbirths.
IF heartless are a heart and nobodies are the body and soul, then the unbirths are the whole thing(body,soul and heart) but they are kinda asleep.So here goes my little theory, unbirths are the whole thing as i said earlier, they are made of darkness of course, but as we know when the darkness invades a heart a heartless & a nobody are created.So why if the unbirths are made of darkness they havent turn into a heartless/nobody? Cuz they are kinda like sleeping though they are awake, the process of making a heartless/nobody cant start cuz of that.So thats why they are called unbirths, they ARE there full of darkness but the ones that are supposed to be born(heartless nobodies)havent, so the whole UNBIRTHS term is referring to them.

EDIT:now you can bash this

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Ill grant you the fact that SLEEP has an important role here.
The title of the game has many ways it could go.
BIRTH BY SLEEP THE UNBIRTH ETC.

final sentient

Perhaps when the unbirths awaken, I guess that makes the process of creating heartless and nobodies posible, any thoughs?

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Perhaps when the unbirths awaken, I guess that makes the process of creating heartless and nobodies posible, any thoughs?
thats the point of calling them unbirth.
But what causes them to wake? What causes them to sleep? Ah...
Somewhere in the game something will happen that will end that sleeping process.Allowing the unbirths to turn into heartless, nobodies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Cuz they are kinda like sleeping though they are awake

I don't get it. :<

the process of making a heartless/nobody cant start cuz of that.So thats why they are called unbirths, they ARE there full of darkness but the ones that are supposed to be born(heartless nobodies)havent, so the whole UNBIRTHS term is referring to them.

That would make sense if they used that term after the Unbirths existed, but not during. Since the Heartless and Nobodies don't exist until at least several months after BBS ends, I don't see how it's possible for them to name the Unbirths that and refer to the Heartless and Nobodies with it making sense.

Otherwise, it just sounds like a paradox. "The Unbirths' name is referring to the Heartless and Nobodies which doesn't exist yet, so whoever named them the Unbirths already knew about the Heartless and Nobodies despite them not being created until after the Unbirths are already gone."

See my point?

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I don't get it. :<

That would make sense if they used that term after the Unbirths existed, but not during. Since the Heartless and Nobodies don't exist until at least several months after BBS ends, I don't see how it's possible for them to name the Unbirths that and refer to the Heartless and Nobodies with it making sense.

Otherwise, it just sounds like a paradox. "The Unbirths' name is referring to the Heartless and Nobodies which doesn't exist yet, so whoever named them the Unbirths already knew about the Heartless and Nobodies despite them not being created until after the Unbirths are already gone."

See my point?
i see your point but you r missing mine.Who is the mastermind behind kh?nomura, he is the one who decided to call them unbirths.We dont know if the actual players call them unbirths.

Muse

you look atrocious
i see your point but you r missing mine.Who is the mastermind behind kh?nomura, he is the one who decided to call them unbirths.We dont know if the actual players call them unbirths.

Of course I'd miss your point, if you didn't even type it up. :v

Surely the players will call them Unbirths in-game, or else it wouldn't make sense why Nomura would even call them that to begin with. And then they'll have to have an explanation as to why they call them Unbirths in-game.

Your explanation for why they'd be called Unbirths in-game doesn't make sense, because it's a paradox.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
You're saying their not officially called Unbirths? Or that they have no name in the series?
no!? In the trailers we dont see them calling them unbirths, in fact we almost dont see unbirths.you have to fight them, but maybe it is like in the beggining of khII.You had to fight the dusk without knowing they were called nobodies.So they just called them thief,white guys, remmeber?.
@ araliya: ok, so at some point in the game they have to know all about the unbirths obviously.Like in khII with the nobodies.Maybe TAV get to know what might happen if the sleeping process ends and try to stop the unbirths from "awaking"

Muse

you look atrocious
@ araliya: ok, so at some point in the game they have to know all about the unbirths obviously.Like in khII with the nobodies.Maybe TAV get to know what might happen if the sleeping process ends and try to stop the unbirths from "awaking"

And how exactly do TAV know that Unbirths are sleeping, or that when they 'wake up' it'll mean something bad?

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
And how exactly do TAV know that Unbirths are sleeping, or that when they 'wake up' it'll mean something bad?
Now you are asking me to create a whole plot? c'mon you know i cant do that without it ending up in fanfic.Ok let see how it goes, maybe MX was conducting Experiments with unbirths.At some point maybe TAV get to Mx's hideout and see the resluts of the experiments(heartless/nobodies)not in the flesh, but as in some report written by MX.See?fanfic.

Muse

you look atrocious
Now you are asking me to create a whole plot? c'mon you know i cant do that without it ending up in fanfic.Ok let see how it goes, maybe MX was conducting Experiments with unbirths.At some point maybe TAV get to Mx's hideout and see the resluts of the experiments(heartless/nobodies)not in the flesh, but as in some report written by MX.See?fanfic.

Okay then. I'm just trying to see how your explanation for what the Unbirth's name means would be relevant in-game because it contradicts what they would already know. That's all.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Okay then. I'm just trying to see how your explanation for what the Unbirth's name means would be relevant in-game because it contradicts what they would already know. That's all.
Actually we dont know what tav know.We just know they will fight the unbirths and a few more things from the trailers.But we are in the shadows regarding to BBS.

Muse

you look atrocious
:/

Because TAV know about the Heartless and Nobodies, despite them being created only after TAV are gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back