• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Soldier could be a dark Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

final sentient

I can't believe I'm typing this but I just can't stop thinking about it. :cry:
I was listening to one of my songs (nothing to do with kh) and my thoughts just immediately turned to ven when I herd "face myself" and "erase myself" in the chorus of linkin park's "what i've done".
This has now got me to think that DS is a dark ven or ven replica :36: don't know how this could all fit in bbs, you will all probably say no to this :23: can some one help me get my mind off this. I'm either on to something on the id of DS or I'm just going crazy!!!!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I was listening to one of my songs (nothing to do with kh) and my thoughts just immediately turned to ven when I herd "face myself" and "erase myself" in the chorus of linkin park's "what i've done".

lol

But uh, yeah, the body structure doesn't really fit.

you are going insane. which i blame partially on the fact that you're listening to lincoln park.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I doubt he's a clone of Ven. Different bodies and hello, Ven would probably go insane fighting his clone.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I wouldn't call it insane, and anything out of the ordinary with Ven most likely has to do with MX and whatever Ven is losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back