• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Unbirth Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Nomura said that unbirths are the opposite of human life and they are the opposite of birth, so that would be dead. Now Ansem the wise said that the soul leaves the body when it dies, but where does it go?

We know that the heart returns to kingdom hearts, but what of the soul? What if reincarnation exist in kingdom Hearts?

Here is My Theory:

When the Soul leaves the body, it waits to be reborn as another person. At this state the soul is both unborn and not living. It is unborn because it's waiting to be reborn and it's not's giving life to anyone so it's the opposite of human life and therefore fits the name unbirth quite well.

In short: I think unbirths are souls that are waiting to be reincarneted.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
But then, if they were corrupted by darkness, they would lose their hearts.

Are you saying that instead of losing their hearts by darkness, they lose their souls?

Then why doesn't this happen once the Heartless are made? If their souls are still corrupted, why are their hearts being the only thing lost, and not their soul?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
But then, if they were corrupted by darkness, they would lose their hearts.

Are you saying that instead of losing their hearts by darkness, they lose their souls?

Then why doesn't this happen once the Heartless are made? If their souls are still corrupted, why are their hearts being the only thing lost, and not their soul?

You misunderstood my theory.

An unbirth is'nt created when someone is alive. My theory says that when someone dies normaly then the soul leaves the body at death(The normal proccess of death) When this happens a soul waits to be reincarnated. Someone most likely found a way to get these souls and corrupt them with darkness thus created the unbirths.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
No, I didn't misunderstand completely. I knew you were talking about them dying. I just didn't understand after that.

Okay, so, I guess I can get it, a little.

I'm on the fence about it, though.

Let me try to make it more clear.

When someone dies their soul goes to a waiting place to sleep until the day comes when they are reborn as a new person. This would be the normal process in Kingdom Hearts. However someone(Let's say MX) was able to get access to these souls and corrupted them with darkness thus creating the unbirths.

Ralor Penwat

Nomura said that unbirths are the opposite of human life and they are the opposite of birth, so that would be dead. Now Ansem the wise said that the soul leaves the body when it dies, but where does it go?

We know that the heart returns to kingdom hearts, but what of the soul? What if reincarnation exist in kingdom Hearts?

Here is My Theory:

When the Soul leaves the body, it waits to be reborn as another person. At this state the soul is both unborn and not living. It is unborn because it's waiting to be reborn and it's not's giving life to anyone so it's the opposite of human life and therefore fits the name unbirth quite well.

In short: I think unbirths are souls that are waiting to be reincarneted.

No... Just... No.

final sentient

perhaps they are the souls of those who died in the keyblade wars, and like ghosts with unfinished business, they continue to fight perhaps any one that still have a keyblade... i'm not sure.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
How would this cause them to become extinct? Also why would Master Xehanort be trying to obtain Kingdom Hearts if he has already been to Kingdom Hearts and has taken beings from there? He would need the Beings with Hearts of Pure Light to do that.

ruon

im starting to enjoy shooting holes through unbirth theories. it cant be the soul because the nobodies are made of the body and soul not to mention that this is 10 years before the heartless which means somebody would have to be running around with the heart unlocker in order to seperate the heart body and soul which would also make the heartless and nobodies too. so its not the soul okay

A

Azrael

Soul can not exist on its own, Unbirths are more likely being complete beings or heart-composed beings like the Heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back