• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

maleficent's memory and slight unbirth theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takarifan101

Okay, here it is. Today I was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 and I began to wonder, where does Maleficent get her power from.

In kingdom hearts she needed the dark keyblade in order to become a dragon, yet during BBS she was able to morph of her own free will.
The Dark Keyblade unlocks someone's heart, which got me wondering-was it possible that some of her powers were locked away in her heart?

By unlocking her heart it may be possible that it unlocked her memory of those powers she had?

So I got to speculating. Suppose Maleficent's power relates to memory.

In Kingdom Hearts 2 the three faries remebered and as they did she came back to power. Her rise back to power also aligns with Sora's memory restoration.

Now the question remains-what could have possible happened to have messed with her memory? Is it possible that unbirths might have something to do with memories? Or is it all coincidince?

Please don't hurt me

rascus213

seeing as u have 19 post and 3 rep everything you say must be rite......-sarcasm-

she's a witch
they tend to have powers.....

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't know how they're going to explain why Maleficent can transform into a dragon in BBS. Maybe Sora whupped her too hard and she couldn't transform because she didn't have enough power left, so Rikunort used the Heart-Unlocker to unleash her power she normally would be able to get to had she not been weakened.

Supposedly she was never really killed, just sent to the realm of darkness (according to Vexen). Her cloak was left behind, (and the novels say) and Roxas and Axel were sent to Hollow Bastion by Xemnas to set her raven, Diablo, free to get it. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather remember Maleficent must have been enough to bring her back. Poor writing, IMO.

A

Audo

Maybe she always could, maybe when Riku did it to her, her Dragon Form was just that much more stronger than it normally would be?

Apollo

Silver Member
Maybe her inner darkness turned her into that.

I never understood what actually happenes when Riku strikes someone with that blade?

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Id like to think that dragon is her inner darkness.
Her true form like from the movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back