• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Epif
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Must be quite late there or something. D:
    Maybe, you should get some sleep, and we could perhaps, continue this conversation tomorrow when your all re-energized..
    Well, what I meant that is when someone(anyone) is proven wrong, they do feel slightly down, no matter the circumstances of the situation. That's all I meant, really. ^-^

:c i tend to be a bit sarcastic even in serious debates :<.

Yeah, I get that part.
    /is not that slow
    lol

I'm a bit slower than others when it comes to this kinds of stuff; so just bare with me. D:

Well if man goes to the deepest of darkness, then that will eventually happen, but I didn't say that it would(for sure), just a hunch, really. Well if information is used in the right way, then absolutely.

and that's what I answered. It'll be a repeat. We'll do the same thing to how we obtained the information. At least, that's what I think anyways.

Well, if I do, please tell me. I do not want to sound like a broken record, and make myself seem stupid. ):
    Yeah, like their code of conduct or some shyt lol

Yeah, not like anything else can rise from it. Like you said, either my hypothesis will be proved, and me be happy, or it's wrong, and me be slightly sad; either way, it'll be nice to see what happens lol.

That's pretty much what will happen. Like what's worse: a positive solution, or a positive solution lol. :p

Yeah, that's what the bad part of it would be. If less people kill illegally, it only will prompt people to just kill legally; like really is there any logic in that. If so, then I fail to see it. >_>

LMAO! I know, right? XD

Well, I'm a firm believer that once man gains a certain piece of information, and that information is highly valuable, then man would do whatever it takes to keep it all to himself, and just gain more and more. but as for what we(as a whole) would do in the case we gain this information, first there would be a lot of scientific research done, and studying the aspects of the killers'/rapists' minds, and how they opperate. And of course, there would be several tests to go along with this, and in doing so, there might be a chance to lower crime rate

Yesyes, i know, I repeat a lot D:; sorry about that ;~;
    Haha, yeah that's a good point xD.

Yeah, i believe in prison, if your comitted of a sexual crime against a child or female, then your better off dead, because if your going to prison for that, then the immates are for sure going to kill you >.>. In my book, serial murderers deserve to get locked away for life or worse; in this case the death penalty/capital punishment.

I think the thing about why rapists rape, and why killers/murder kill is because they have some sick fantasy in their minds, and they want to live it out with physcial contact. And of course, with murderers, it could easily be things such as: jealousy, anger, envy, lust, gain of power, authority, and so on and so forth. To me, I think if we do know these things, there could be a chance of lowering the rate of rape/murder, or even violence as a whole, but who's to say that other crimes won't begin to increase. Like let's take gang activity for example.

Let's say hypothetically, that we know the things that these rapists/murderers are thinking, and how exactly they expect to act out their desires. What would we really do with this information. As you know, humans are the greediest and most selfish species that existed, and we only want more of something, doesn't really matter of what, but we always want more "something". So say we do have this information, what exactly will happen to the people(citizens and victims)? How will this affect them? And what will become of them when/if this information is gathered/obtained?
    Yeah, it does =3. Well when one joins a forum for the first time, their username is certainly unoriginal lolz.

Hmm, well this is just my opinion, but maybe a better username would've been "Obnoxious Epiphany ^^, but still, Oe98 is a good one :3

o: THIS IS BLAHSAMY;
    NO!....THIS! IS! SPAR-TAAAAA!!!! :p

Well for me, it depends on the situation, and the scale of the crime. Usually, if it's a crime that can't be forgivable, no matter how much time has passed, I say kill the fcuker. But if it's just a random murder, and complete accidental, then there's no need for him/her to be executed, but instead they should spend the rest of their life in prison without the possibility of poral.
    :c well that's kay', my name wasn't really original. hehe, my username is actually that very same username, but in a more appealing fashion.

o: well that does sure explain a lot..wellnot really, but it sounds cool to say that xD

So, what's your views on the death penalty
    (not sure if they have it where you live)
    Well, I don't mind the desu.

I consider the desu humourous.

Love the mongoose.
    I noticed.

I didn't really notice it utnil I'd had the tag for a while, but I still don't really mind it.

What do you have against desu? I was just using it as a joke about Allister, and as filler.
    Well, for your benefit, I will clear things up!

GARtender... Well, GAR is a word for a total badass, or some other crap I totally knew the meaning of at the time and promptly forgot. The character is a bartender. Hence the pun.

I rather like the green line, simply because... Well... It's out of place. It's nice and... Spontaneous. Okay, I don't like it, but I don't mind it.

And, as for your 1/10 critique... Did you click on the link? If not, do so now. It's kinda hilarious.
    Hmm, well if i can get my laziness to go away, then in an hour, but if not, then tomorrow when I wake from sleep :3
    Well by super-powered beings, you could think of like demon fire attacks, or even psychic beings. Or even Jean Gray could be a good example.
    That's true, I love to look at the sky!! Every time I'm on my way to college, I look up at the sky (although once I stared at the sky too long and accidentally bumped into someone in front of me :/) I wish I could just jump up and reach the sky. :D
    XD I get excited and awed over the simplest things, but I'm so slow that it takes such a long time for me to understand things. And that's why jokes don't work on me until...a minute or two later, when I say, "Oh! Now I got the joke!" And everyone's like 'OMG...' and I'm just embarrassed. >:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back