• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Epif
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Then I must suck at being my own teacher. DX
    But when I went to Japan to visit my grandmother and my brother, my brother and I found out that the tune of the alphabets and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star were the same!! And I was like "Wow..." but then my brother called me stupid (jokingly of course) because I'm getting awed by that. >:

I mean, I guess it's kind of lame to get excited over that...
    Aye! Who went and added our tags? And what's so bad about being a "western RP"?

Yes...but you said you wanted the larger one later. T.T I'll email it to you now, in that case.
    Z
    I rushed through Ventus's Scenario and finished it at about 28. Because of that I didn't really go out and get any fun commands that I wanted to try.

I'm at Terra's and made sure to level D-Links this time and looked for more fun commands, but as a consequence I overleveled. Even on critical mode unversed are dying in one counter-hammer.

So yeah I meant I was overleveled. Either way it's fine, I don't want to do lvl 1 critical.
    Thanks for that! But that actually came about because of my application to the Critics' thread, remember? I got in though! Woot!

Oh and I'll be going for real, real soon... :/
    Hello! I have returned! Would you like to continue where we left off? I am sure I have most of the notes you put on Gmail. :)
    I've heard the term brunet used, though rarely... I just don't think the "ette" suffix can refer to a male.
    Actually, it does have effects. I just ruined it by trying to change the colors of it. I'm such a noob.
    Sorry to be a bit of a grammar nazi, but... I'm pretty sure that, when referring to a male with brown hair, the term brunette is not used. I'm not entirely certain about this, but I have my suspicions...
    Sure. Just start typing it out, and send it to me via PM if GMAIL hasn't loaded by then, or copy/paste into the conversation if it has. :)

Anything to correct me on in my gist?
    Oh don't say that D:. I'm sure you could watch them anytime if you really wanted to. all you have to do is just find some nice, safe sites to watch them on :3
    As far as Anime, I have a vast likeage of it(yes i said likeage :p). I like a lot to be honest. Among these are Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball(z, GT and Kai), yu-Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Pokemon, Digimon, Inuyasha, Elfen Lied(just recently finished it. IT be only 13 episodes ._.), and I think that's the majority i've seen, or pretty much it lol.
    indeed yes, i fail ;_;
    That's why you stream or download it :D

Rest always helps teh brain :3

We are all nocturnal, like owls :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back