• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Endless Warrior Sora

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yo. One Hit Limit has been out of business. Traskix joined my shop. So you'll need to go to a different shop for your request, either aliquam, mine or We Put Birds on Things.
    Before called out on it XD I have fixed the missing piece to Rika's personality and added the collector requirement to it as well. Sorry for that XD. Also I'll actually be sending Rens template to you first before posting it up so expect it soon to make sure its alright.
    So is it alright if Mirror aka skitty know about ren or not? (also dude empty your inbox or sent box you be fulll XD)
    Ewwo! c: I was thinking of starting another TWEWY RP, though I'm trying to think of what it'll be about currently <.<; If I started it up, would you be interested in joining? ;w;
    Not a problem, but just wanted to tell you that what Jaakuna did, the wave-like move against the Menos, that wasn't kido. Think of a flaming version of the Kamekameha.
    Yeah, it kinda died down when compared to a few years ago, especially when you, me, Xeon(was DarkCreature2 at the time), and a few others had Envoy going. Man, doesn't that bring back some good memories? I know it sure does.
    Mhm, that's what I started doing about four months ago. Even if I do have too much on my plate, I ain't bothered by it. All I care about is making epic posts, and pwning bitches in the process. :D
    Oh you know, just trying to relax and shit. Though, with all of these rps I'm joining both onsite and offsite, I'll probably won't be doing that. xD Hbu?
    Awww, so you decided to drop both ideas? 8C

Well, D.J.'s temp is donee! If.. that makes you feel any better...
    Would you like someone to combat Neku? Or whats your plan I am just asking before I finish this post, poor Kaijens going to have a old "Friend" say hello XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back