• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Endless Warrior Sora

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Most likely XD his best operative is starting to question the system XD. Yet hes still his best friend so i wonder how such a factw ill react XD.
    Nah just better listen to the advice he gives to Shiro XD, Cause for a strange reason a certain girls fairness has started to rub off on him in this game... soooo you may say SHiro gained a teacher from time to time as well as rival in the games.
    You can pick up and run with what you've seen presented of Gabriel. However, your post does run directly counter to some things directly and implicitly stated in my post: He has no idea how many people he's working with. Ultimately, I never intended him to be a director from the start, but he might eventually move into that role.

For now, I only wanted him to be an observer from the start. Secondly, he would almost certainly have informed any agents - if he knew he had any - to never refer to him by his real name, because at least a simple Alias provides a degree of anonymity. If anything else, given he's tracking so damned much, there's virtually no need to update your status to him, he'd quickly enough be made aware of it through his own surveillance.
    No Montes the one in trouble XD.... yes you did Don't worry it will be re-explained a bit in the rp at some point to help those who jumped in half way.
    Yes monte is XD he was the scientist who destroyed Rena's "home world" of Cucio Bay, and was then freed accidently by Rena near the end of Traces Of aftermath.... he wasn't much involved in Solitude but reappeared well more equipped in Chaos.... though currently he is fighting Sleif o_O and we all know how well that ends if your not Castex XD.
    A totema is a specially type of humanoid being like Claria, Mist, hazoc and co created by Monte.... I got the idea from the term to describe the guardians of the crystals in Final Fantasy tactics advance. Yep Xart big chief.
    XD and this is what you get for being gone a whole year XD. Well it really is to be considered what your idea of bad is XD.... but in full term next to aoi, and Sleif he is a big man bad guy who is the true leader of the embodiement, and now totema as well it seems.
    Alive XD ya its a epic rp now doubt their my friend. Oh ya Ronxu is the true master mind behind Xarts plan, but wait till things cool down and heat up again XD everyone going to be in for a shock.
    Well, unless something major happens, I'm sticking with the RP, so you don't have to worry about me.

No, Ienzo's fighting Harm and Isa and Cuore (she's a Heartless) are two different people fighting against Glaxsudo, sorry about the confusion. ^^;;
    Thanks! :D I'm curious about your next post on Fragments.

As for Traces, in TWTNW, there's Ienzo, Isa, Cuore who's facing off against Harm (Ienzo) and Glaxsudo (Isa and Cuore); there's also Hiro, but if you want you could have Neku wander in our direction.

So the RPers you'd be interacting with would be Dream, KKL, Swag and myself.
    How have you been man? I am eccentric that your back to the traces rp.... hopefully you can get some closure to Kaijen in this one... in fact I may just offer Ronxu's defeat to Kaijen.... but not in this fight XP
    Aww man, well I don't speak german, but I do have a great teacher. I plan on speaking German in R.E.M xD. I think king_mickey_rules speaks that (or dutch i believe)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back