• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Endless Warrior Sora

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• The RP Salvation thread will be up in about an hour or so; just stopping by to let you know incase you're still interested in joining.
    Hello there :)
    Not sure if you remember me or not, I've been away from the forums for a good long time now, but you and I were partners at one point in Rena's original TWEWY rp. And then here we are again, in another one of her TWEWY rps. I just thought it was kinda nifty.
    nah its cool. i was just talking to my homie darien and we were talking about making an east coast rap collective.

you got some sick lyrics in the freestyle rap thread so i thought you were a great candidate
    Anywho glad to see ya take a step... it definitely sucks but it had to be done so good job XD ALSO RESPOND TO NEKU GETTING CLEAVAGE XD
    The only one who would probable not take me serious is Kid A since I haven't rped with him at all before this. Well superb might not >.> though I believe I am on good grounds with him since we chat every once in awhile. TR, Rhap, Skitty, and dream herself would have no issues I am sure. I am not saying it needs to be me , but definitely put a second in charge in place.
    I have a request.... mind making me a co-gm someone to watch over the rp while you can't? I mainly ask cause its starting to get crazy in the Ooc
    sorry for my impromptu absence! Iwill be poating in Fragments... today or tomorrow!
    Lol whoever said skype just had to be for video chat/voice chat. People talk on it as well. Besides, it's the only instant messenger I use regularly.

My skype address: k-rich3
    Yay! ^_^

Perhaps we should exchange skype info so we can properly talk about then or just talk over here when we're both on.
    Considering that you and I pretty much are the reason that Envoy even came back(I persuaded you), what would you same reformatting it together as a collab project?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back