• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Endless Warrior Sora

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Then why do I have to drag over some of your post hu huh huhuhuhhu *continues to throw multiple sticks coming out of thin air*
    I find them through filters like Danbooru (I actually asked shamedo about one of his old ones and he said this was the one he used and searched for all known anime and video games that I knew of)

Be careful when using them though, they put some explicit stuff on the searches, but you can find some pretty impressive fan illustrations of VGs and animations. I do edit the really impressive ones somewhat.
    Honestly man, I really just look through image filters. I'm not even sure where its from either, that Sora Avatar I had was Fan Art from Nicco (i think, the member Reflection posted some KH fan art a while ago, I just added the colors to it.)
    I would to if I was being taught by a victorian era dressed man with a sword that glitched every once in awhile XD.
    T.T sorry thats just what KKL gets for making villians to accomidate everyone XD... so now what i iz a BOSS XD. Now if only I could post XD. Alright I'll go with that then... anywho to Fragements... I have decided the route for Ren to mentor Shiro here and there so be ready Shiro you aboiut to be trained by the best XD.... while he breaks the rules.
    Hey i was thinking would it be possible to set up Pacifica helping Neku for a bit.... wanted to know before I set up the idea in my next post.... which I am almost done with my friend so please don't throw a stick at me.
    Ohhhh okies, thanks! :D And that second one sounds good... only 'cause OH SHIET THEY'RE GONNA DIE D: RUN KIT AND DJ RUNNNN. But thank yew, thank yew! ;w;
    Forgive me for asking, but... can you think of a way for Kit to jump back into Fragments? xD;; I'm trying to figure out who Kit should fight against, but not sure who. I think Kit and DJ are on their own and no one's attacking them, but I wasn't sure :c i got all confuzled i'm sorries
    Yes. Since I'm a minor, I can't work full days, because my minor's permit establishes a schedule of 1pm-4:30pm. :|
    Yes, but... I'll resend you the original question I had, I know what they're connection is, I was just curious if there was more to it.

Same thing for you. :)
    Nothing much, just been working, dealing with school and writing on the side of things.

How's school going for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back