• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Death
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Bluh.

People seem to forget that a lot.

You can't bring your iPod? That's idiotic, kind of. And your laptop? I would consider a laptop a prerequisite for higher education! This seems suspiciously stupid...
    I have to assume.

Well, we do live in different countries, you know.

That does kinda suck. Well, you can always hope there's an internet cafe nearby? :D
    Well, if your opinions on people remain equal until they act... that's probably actually a good thing to live life by.

I have never heard this slang term. Nonetheless, I like to think that I am as close to myself as I can be, without freaking people out due to the uncanny resemblance between my persona and my actual self. :p

That really is weird...

That must kinda suck, having no time off. Still, at least you've got some structure in there. I mean, that's not great, but it counts for something. Sort of. I guess.
    Don't men deserve respect from you, as well?

Do me? Is that some kind of Freudian slip? :?

Maybe it was an internet connection thing?

That's probably a tough time, huh? I have no idea what I'll do after high school. Let alone immediately after high school! I've been pretty bored lately too, so I feel for you. ^^"
    Why respect a woman who's done nothing to deserve it? Having respect for a woman who goes about insulting people and making a fool of herself, simply due to her being a woman, falls into the realm of chivalry. I honestly hope that, as a society, we can work past that dated concept!

I don't see what any of that had to do with my low self-esteem. :p

Well, it seems to be working now, right?
    If they did that, they're not Lesbians. They're Bisexuals with a grudge against men. You can't change sexuality.

There's a difference between being smarter and being more knowledgable.
    I don't think that you can become a Lesbian as a result of a bad history with men... Still, defying stereotypes is cool!

Maybe not average, but I'm certainly not much smarter than anyone else!
    100,000 pages seems unreasonable. Are you sure your decimal is in the right place? :p

That's characteristically sweet of you! ^^

I am kinda getting tired of people saying that... I don't think I'm that smart...

Hooray for social interaction! :D
    Technically I reached Platinum, but I got what you mean. Thanks.

Also, they made me miss Trey? When's the last time he's been here?
    Exactimundo!

So you get to do college/university homework, now! Or, you probably will! I guess!

You don't need to do that... ^^"

I'm not that smart...

It's honestly pretty flattering that you come to me for venting/advice. Still don't see how I can help other than listening, though. :\
    Yep. Wonder why obesity rates are rising?

Most people seem to!

It's 7 March, for the record.

I can't actually relate to that very well... I've never told anyone enough that I've even run the risk of it!
    It's okay! In this day and age of autocorrect, no one even cares about getting words off anymore! ^^

Me either, honestly. I just try my hardest to finish all of my work in class.

Oh... uh, sorry, I guess. My point still stands! I guess! Sorta...

I can relate. Not that I ever do much venting these days.
    Well, I don't think I do travel a lot run, but... I'm not entirely certain what that means! :p

Yeah, I've long since learned not to ask my parents for help with homework!

Oh, happy birthday, I guess! Even if it is almost over! Sorry for forgetting, but it's really hard to keep track of everyone's birthdays on here... :\

I don't know what to say. I guess you should try to be happy that you can be around her at all? Not that I actually know any of this stuff...
    Oh. Well, my point still stands. I still can't imagine walking everywhere, whether you're walking everywhere or not! As a matter of fact, I can't imagine doing what you're doing, either!

It would probably be pretty funny. I remember my teacher gave me algebra homework on the first day of fourth grade. No one could solve it. Even with parent help.
    I can't even imagine a walking trip... Rides in cars are long enough...

Now, this I find kinda hard to believe.
    Are you walking? :p

School systems are usually pretty crappy, though. Aren't they?
    I'm also going to... Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Spain. I think.

Sounds like things are pretty much the same down there.
    I'm going to Germany and Paris over the summer as well, actually...

Not everyone. My brother got out on Friday, and I get out on the coming Friday. It varies a bit, depending on the school. Isn't it the same in the U.S.A?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back