• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Death

Thoughts on a Final Mix?

So I beat the game last night and as much as I loved the game ( especially the end game like phew that was everything I wanted) it felt like it was missing something. Seeing as Nomura isn't against DLC and said he would do it in one deep package I'm assuming it'll be in a Final mix type Version...
  2. Death

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

Here are my thoughts on the secret ending.
  3. Death

Just a warning

I'm sure everyone has gone ghost at this time but for those still roaming YouTube the Epilogue is out and if you search Kingdom Hearts 3 it'll be the first few videos that pop ou. One of the titles completely spoils it as well. So either don't look up KH3 or uninstall YouTube lol. 3 more days...
  4. Death

IGN's Review of the Game

Haven't seen a thread of this or reviews yet. https://youtu.be/AmAxl93v1yM I saw the score and I didn't see the whole review though. Not too bad of a score though. Sorry I'm on Mobile
  5. Death

Thoughts on possible Secret Bosses?

I think I would be a tad disappointed if Sepiroth isn't a secret boss again since he was in both 1 and 2. And I'm sure there's going to be that Final Mix future character secret boss if not now then most likely a DLC addition. It would be interesting to see another Disney character as a secret...
  6. Death

I am worried. KH3 may be ruined.

I think comparing KH2 to KH3 you can see a big difference in quality. Just the sheer size of the world's to make it feel like a more open world experience is a big improvement over KH2. The fact that there will not be any speech bubbles and it's all voice acting is a big improvement. And don't...
  7. Death

New Trailer Tomorrow!

I'm surprised nobody is speaking on this. Unless there is a thread and I'm just blind. Daddy nomura has announced it'll arrive around 10:30 AM EST. Another video is to come Saturday as well and they will be incuding videos from an outsid source in their new countdown to the release.
  8. Death

I'm seriously going to cry if...

Woody says " So long partner" when we leave Toy Box 😭😭😭😭 And if we get that Bye Kitty scene in Monstropolis too. 😭😭😭😭 Damn this is ganna be an emotional game.
  9. Death

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced I'm so hype for this. FIRST TASTE OF DEM SHADERS DOEEEEEE. And DDD in HD on the PS4 looks so crisp. KHX Back Cover is pretty much like Re:Coded and the roxas game where its just cutscenes.
  10. Death

Help/Support ► Depression advice

Ima take a crack at this even though I should be studying for an exam I have tomorrow morning that I'm definitely not procrastinating on. Also take this advice with a grain of salt ( or whatever the saying is). Its more of just options to think about. First off I'm sorry you're dealing with...
  11. Death

TV ► The Leftovers

I havent seen this thread anywhere so I decided to start it up. If there is one then share that lank. Its show based on the book written by Tom Perrotta. The Leftovers is an American television drama series created by Damon Lindelof and Tom Perrotta airing on HBO. It is based on Perrotta's...
  12. Death

The Rollercoaster

The Line I've been on this line for a long time About 18 years to be exact The hype was getting me exciting Everyone saying it's the best As it keeps going with no rest Unexpectedly I'm next to get on With visual knowledge, I buckle up tight But for some reason something didn't feel right...
  13. Death

TV ► American Horror Story

I dont know there is a thread for this so ima just post this up. If there is I'll just close the thread. The show is about a family that is pretty close to breaking apart. The family moves into a new house. Thing is the house is haunted. DUN DUN DUN A new episode on FX every Wednesday at...
  14. Death

Just a thought ...

So since we start off in Traverse Town. I am wondering if youll see Ghepetto or Pinochio. And is there a possibility of them going back to their world ? I mean i dont think there was a Pinochio world in KH before. I think it would be interesting to see one. Maybe Sora or Riku will turn to a...
  15. Death

Code Lyoko Evolutions

I was looking in wikipedia on what are the crappy cartoon shows they got on Nick and Cartoon Network and i saw on Cartoon Network a show that said was returning. I WAS BAFFLED. i mean when the show ended i was like damn .__. and now that its coming back im like :O. Not much information was...
Back