• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Death
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• For sure! I wanna see what she would do too... unfortunately that gal has gone AWAL. In the mean time, I'll let you know when she is back.
    I finished your set. I tried something new so if you don't like the sig, I understand. In which case you could take your sig request to another shop, but I think I nailed the avvy.
    I'll get your request, Sarah hasn't been very active lately, she has been beyond busy with school and what not, so I gotcha.
    Reasonable enough. I've only barely got Internet myself!

Oh! Well, I guess that's good news, then!

Well, having a guitar certainly helps with learning it! ^^
    I've never gotten around to learning how to play mine, actually...
    Sorry to have not replied faster, but I just got home! On the day you're leaving, unfortunately enough...

Guitar? Well, music's always been good for helping me cheer up, maybe it'll do the same for you? I say go for it!
    Uh... Pardon my asking, but what does her period have to do with the unfortunate series of events which has left you feeling so down?

So, smooth sailing and free time 'til you leave? Great to hear! ^^
    Right! You're going to Germany! I certainly hope the trip goes well enough to cheer you up.

Sorry I haven't been around to talk to, I guess.
    Well, I've said everything I figure I can say. Past a certain point, I kind of run out of commentary.
    Well, I understand you really need to vent, but I'm feeling increasingly useless here, what with having no experience in romance and whatnot. And also I didn't get to bed last night, so I'm not running on a terrible amount of sleep right now. This is evidently a common occurrence with me.

I'm cool with venting, I mean, I do it all the time to everyone I know. But I'm beginning to realize just how my various ventees feel. I don't really know what I can do other than smile and nod, and smiling and nodding would just feel insulting to you.
    Okay, I'm pretty lost, right now. She's dating someone, right? Why would you want to be with her? If she won't break up with her boyfriend, doesn't this constitute cheating on her part?
    Listen, this still isn't your fault! You need to stop trying to place the blame on yourself! She should have gotten her priorities straight! This. Is. Not. Your. Fault.
    How is this your fault?! You said it yourself, she was using you! It isn't your fault at all!
    Uh... puppies can make good distractions? Or, uh... you could read a book, or you could fly a kite, or you could... uh... Okay, I'm not terribly good with distraction ideas. Sorry to hear this is hitting you so hard.
    Wow. Ouch. That's pretty harsh of her. I'll never understand why you seem to have so many romantic problems. You seem too nice! I mean, you certainly don't deserve this crap...

I hope you start feeling better soon.
    Now, this is some pretty heavy stuff. I currently feel like I'm going to pass out due to tiredness, but I know that if I don't respond to this now, I will probably forget. In addition to my tiredness, as I've told you many times, I have zero romantic experience. So, I hope you're not offended by the fact that I have no idea what advice I can give you, and I'm not quite entirely certain what to say, so I'll just say the simple truth, and it will sound underwhelming.

Whatever happens, I sure hope this thing turns out for the best.

You'd think that's a given, right? Well, it probably is. However, it is what I will go with, because it is true, and because I don't consider myself qualified to have a more complex opinion.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back