• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Can't wait buddy, I'll have my emotions back by then (they are currently locked away for Block prep) lulululululu~

Tweeeet, tweeet, twitter - AH CRAP >_<
    Because in that realm, dimension, Sora and Riku are gone forever, and the Sora that crossed over will have to leave eventually (right? >>; ah.....) and Kairi will be by herself without Sora or Riku, her two most important friends.

The whole story is pretty sad on those grounds alone, although I don't have any room to chirp, lol.

Hopefully it'll end with Xemnas dead, so very very dead, and maybe Reaper would allow Kairi to say goodbye to Sora and Riku in that realm, or something.

Meow~
    I can guess the rest, it will be sad! ;O; Geeze Xemnas, he's already dead where you are! Leave 'em alone ;~;

Can't wait buddy :)
    "Saving the damsel in distress from falling down..." I said as I dodged the bullets fired at me. "You're ever the gentleman, aren't you? Although the gun kind of ruined it."

I saw him talking, and then I saw him coming. Again, I could only block him. We locked swords for a moment "Maybe I've thought of it, maybe I haven't. Maybe I think you're cute, maybe I think you're an idiot, maybe I love you, maybe I hate you. Maybe we're just fighting because of some really bad sexual tension! Would it change anything? But I can't say I've never thought about this... relationship... we have."

Unlike last time, I had some room to move. Enough to move back and try something new. "Sword, close-combat." I said as I sheated my katana. "Pistol, long-ranged." I continued, while my hand lingered on the weapon. "What was missing, was the mid-range." I said, and took my third weapon in my hand. It was a chain whip, heavy enough to deal some damage, light enough to wield easily. At the end was a small blade, for some extra destruction, and just because it looked cool. "So that's what I got. Let me try out if I made a good choice!" I wasted no more time, and attacked.

(Agreed, this is way more fun! I really liked that line. I also like how we make it seem our fight has some history, yet we don't know it at all. It's like it is the climax of some story, but we don't know what happened before. It makes it very interesting^^ It took me way too long to reply, though, and I apologize for that. I'm very lazy, and now that school started for my, it will be harder to get time on the computer. I have to share it with my little brother, so I can't always decide when I can get on, and when I can't.)
    *Douses thread in water*

And like an unstable isotope, I magically found time for the internet!

**** me, the next three weeks are gonna be hell though >_< You can do it Coldman, I know you can! ^_^
    I can jump on depending if I can get on the internet, or if I have free time, but I do feel I am gonna drop off, like soon, and I don' wanna! WAH!

Oh well, thanks for the wishes, hope to see ya soon! ^_^
    XD Very well then, I'll keep to my baby steps study habits ^_^

Well that's what it feels like, but if your birthday is important to you, I don't see why you can't cut loose on it if you can :) I just slept XD

And it's only gonna bet worse >_<

Busier <- thine word is true :tongue:

Yay, it pays to bring my laptop everywhere ^0^ I will find you internet hotspots! :lol:

And watch I drop off the face of the earth for a month :31:
    Oh I cram so bad XD

Anywho, it seems that the older we get, the less important your birthday becomes, either that or it's like 'yeah we've done this same old song and dance for how many years now?'

I don't really mind either way as when you get older, you get buisier <- lol spell fail)
    I'm kinda blessed in the cramming department......Apparently my brain can hold large amounts of information for short periods of time XD

Although studying a little every day is much better, that's all it is, baby reviews every day :3

In the "real world" how was your birthday? ^_^
    *Douses fire in water*

I guess I should try to stop by at least once a week XD (twice seems to be very optimistic right now >_< )

That's the spirit~! Get as high a GPA as you can, mine is 3.8 on a 4.0 scale (and killing me to maintain X(......)
    Oooh, that's as tough as my field - it's very competitive - get your claws and armor ready >:)

Programming has alot of job security I'd bet, what with everything on computers or some kind of electronics; hopefully the economy will be up by the time we go on that job hunt after graduation >_< I've got about 2 more years to go, weee~

I trust the thread is in good hands :) *Floats* I haven't read it yet, but here I go!
    XD WAH~! I miss all of you guys too!

And the puzzle'll have to wait a little longer then ;-; I'm seeing type in my sleep....Which is great, my pictures for my current project are coming out so pretty! ^_^

I forget, what's your field of study again?
    *Glomps*

How about some kind of puzzle with letter forms? That's all I've been doing 24-7 since my graphic classes went on "hell" mode....^_^
    I looked at the tear in the metal regretfully. Another piece of history damaged without reason. But with Coldy it was detroy history or become history. I took my stance again and looked at him. He spoke, before bringing his sword down with force. I blocked with difficulty, but managed anyway.

"And maybe in a different life . . . a lover." He said, taking me by surprise.

"Lover? Coldy, what the heck? Where did that come from?!?" I almost shouted. I lost my focus, which resulted in me getting pushed back. I stumbled a bit, trying to regain my balance and keep his sword out of my face at the same time. That isn't the best situation the be in, certainly not when you're on top of the Eifer Tower. Only inches before the edge I managed again. I was left with no room to move, though, so all I could was try to push Coldy back.
    Aha.

I jumped about 3 feet into the air when I first saw that pic, my cowardliness is glowing as we speak >>;

I'll look for a harder puzzle next time, a real one

I suppose that was like throwing a pebble at a train XD Choo-choo~ Here comes the 10 o' clock Coldman, right on time ;3
    (Definitely up for it!)

The other person on top of the Eiffel Tower was a girl. Seventeen years old. Of normal height, normal, dark blond, hair colour and normal, greyish blue, eyes. Yes, nothing really special about her. Except, of course, the fact that she was standing on top of the Eiffel Tower. I suppose that's special enough. Oh, did I mention that girl was me?

I see him coming at me with his katana drawn. Straight at me. That would be too predictable, even for Coldy. I stay still, waiting for him with my hand on my weapon, and indeed, at the last moment he changes course. He slashes from the left. At the last moment I block him with my equally sharp katana, locking our weapons.

"Epic?" I ask, before grinning. " I suppose it is quite epic. Well, anything less would be an anti-climax," I pause, I push Coldy back motion him to take a look at the city around us, "wouldn't it?" I grin again, before throwing off my trenchcoat. Beside an empty spot reserved for the katana in my hands, it also revealed a lone pistol and a chain whip. "I guess it's the signal to finally get serious?" I ask him, before slashing down.
    Since you've read through creepy pasta, this won't be as scary as I planned but maybe this can turn into a game of picture solving :)

"Then brave challenger, no sense of hearing is required to know the glance of the dark, a smirk, a smile, look into my face for five seconds past the zero and see an illusion to brave the dark."

*Click the link*

Black and white is the shade of fear

"Now ask yourself, was there any real threat that picture showed?" *How is that picture threatening?*

And BTW, I jumped a foot off the bed when I first saw that picture ;-;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back