• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I have a little brother too, err, he's only a year younger than me, and we're pretty close, to where our fists can reach one another. XD

*A whispy shadow with a white face floats shoulder to shoulder out*

"I am but a messenger from the dark, the Deep Darkness. My master wishes to have a word with you."

*Do you accept?*
    Until a hater comes your way, then you have to go into defense mode, but don't worry, you've got friends behind ya ^_^

XD

*A new challenger approaches!*
    Then mission completed my good sir!

I can't tell you how hard it can be sometimes to get exactly what you want the reader to feel since everyone interperts things through the experiences they've had. That is the prize and curse of any artform.

*Coldman gained a level!* ^_^
    I felt an obervant love, like I'm looking in on this young couple's lives, and it makes me go, "awww" >X3
    Ah yes, the most wicked "runnin out of paper curse!" Man, I can't tell you much paper I've used up over the years, only to lose it, or have the pencil, when I wrote in pencil, smudge beyond comprehension ;-;

A computer isn't as safe either, if it crashes and you don't have you stuff backed up, you're out of luck ;-;

And even in our heads! We can forget things......

In other words, organization is key for a writer XD

And don't shut the inspiration out, just let it flow, it's like gaining experience points, and then you level up in your writing!

I'm such a geek XD
    >X3 Thankies! :)

Vent all you need to buddy ;3

And holy cow, you've got something there too! (And I'm sorry Megatokyo pulled you away from the Bleach story ;-;)

Your writing is not gonna settle easily (I've been there) For now, it's best to write down every idea that comes into your head, and when burnt out, take a break, a day at least, and then come back to it.

From an awesome English professor, "You have to let your work simmer, set it on a low fire and let it tender with a new idea every now then - then turn up the heat and synthesis it into something great!"

Now, when this starts banging on school work, that's when it can get really sticky, and you'll have to drop it like its hot, but when you come back to it, you'll find you have many more other ideas to work with, sometimes even more so from after a burn out.

Publishers give thier writers years to come up with thier stories, its a time consuming process, but the ride is worth more than half the trip! ^_^

On that note, it takes a while to settle, it really does, heck I wrote all through middle school and settled about halfway through high school, though at times, I don't feel settled myself since I jump around a lot in the story XD

And then there's writers block x.x but only time can fix that >_<
    XD

How about we all love to write and roleplay, and with our words as weapons, there is nothing to block us.

We protect the common word and fantasy, since together, they can change the world!

And I'm still high off of talking to my dad ;-; I wish I could talk to him more ;-;
    PH3R us wayward demons!

That's heavy dude, I felt we're more lighthearted, but can still kick some serious butts >;3

Ooooh, I'll have to ask my friends to help me with the download thingy then, I had a bad, bad experience with some codex, it practically murdered my laptop ;-;
    Be enlightened my friend......Clicky!

Sora iro days!

Ah, to write our lyrics then we'd have to make a beat first.......On second thought, let's just find a really cool anime song ^_^

We could write a, opening statement though, no lyrics, just awesome words from the heart :3
    The Eiffel Tower, huh? I've been in Paris once, so I should have seen it... I was to small to remember, though. Only a few years old, I think. Eiffel Tower would be cool^^ As long as we keep it clean of tourists, at least^^

(Nope, I didn't know. Maybe they don't sell it here. And if they do, it's not very popular. I don't think I've seen any adds about it... If I am ever in America, and I'm sure I will one day, I'll get one^^)
    Hmmm, Bleach......Nya~, have you heard the opening to Gurren Lagann?

Or we could make our own :3

The power of sugar......is great......I have seen many fall to it, while others rise to greatness.

The great power, being, pocky....*angels sing*
    Maromi is more of a bean bag, I prefer a bouncy ball since when you get hit you travel with the momentum rather than absorbing it and flopping around :3

And yeah, the Key Brawl, the Key Brawl....>>; Damn dislexia.

A theme song, hm.....>:3

.....Are you taking a baking class or something? Be careful with the sugar~! There is much power in it, the power to run through time! O_O
    >>; Confusing.......like what? XD I know I get confused myself sometimes, but I blame being dislexic <- (lol at epic spell-fail) my thinking patterns jump forward and backwards, and everywhere in between >_<

My room is an organized mess ;3 .....Kind of like how my story is XD

Don't be embarrased to like romance! Girls like a softie, go get 'em tiger:lol:

Awww~ I'm not the only one lookin' out for ya ^_^ You've got friends in Cef and Lectori too ;3

And together, we make the Fanfiction Four! Da-dun! XD

If I were to be a superhero, I would love to be a bouncy ball *_* A puppy bouncy ball, with glasses, yes, that would rock!

*Looks at posts* Ah, so how much sugar are you going to eat....? I don't believe I've seen you TOO hyper......
    You really dead? *nudges body with foot to see if it reacts* (You didn't have to die^^ I just wondered if we were immortal oir something^^ Because I sure don't have as much blood as was spilled in our 'battle'! And we definitely have to keep doing this! Maybe next time we could add surroundings. It would be fun to slam a door in your face, throw mud in your face or just hide around the corner^^ Makes it more interesting.)

(Don't know for sure if it was France. It probably was only temporarily, until Red Bull had done something about it. Don't ask me what 'something' is, though^^ Sleep is wonderful. What's Mountain Dew?)
    I've been refining the final fight since I started this fic, muahahahaha......When everything comes to a head, dun dun!

Writing about romance, I swear that was sparked with Disney XD

Consider it done dude ^_^ Writing, writing~ lovely! >X3 And don't feel rushed, you're posting on your time, and no one else's! ^_^

Aww, thanks *blush* if I could only get it out faster, I'd be even happier, but I love details too much *_*
    The last one sounds like it's gonna make me cry ;-; It's like the opening to Up when we go through the couple's lives, until......WAH! ;0;

And that Bleach one sounds like it has a ton a plot twists, which is always good, and the only thing to watch out for with that is pacing ^_^

One shots are a good way to build up to a bigger story, I've written some and never posted them, but then again, I guess I took the hard road and dove into a big story, but then again, again, I've been working on this story - way longer than any fanfic should have a right to be worked on XD

Commitment is key though, you'll settle on one if it really sparks ya ^_^
    *Tries to block. Eyes widen we she realizes it isn't going to work. Get pushed back before the swords slips past hits the left shoulder again. Screams. Bleeds.* (Yeah, yeah, I know^^ I watch/read Bleach too, you know^^ By the way, aren't supposed to be dead three times over by now? Or are we shinigami?^^)

(Agreed! Did you know some country (I think it was France) forbid Red Bull for a while because of it's sugar and caffeïne levels? It was considered to unhealthy to sell^^ Not sure if it's still like that. I do know that I don't like it! Way too much sugar, and if I'm tired I rather go sleep^^)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back