• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• "Yes. You'd think that by now we'd have learned that our fight only brings sadness... Or maybe we have learned, and that's why we so deperately want to end it. For good." I answered him "I don't resent you for my father. I don't resent you for anything, or at least not any more than I resent myself. What happened was neither mine nor your fault, it was ours. I think we both know that..."

That's when he attacks again. As our swords lock, he point his gun at me and shoots. It's just fire that hits me, the bullet not having had the chance to change into its familiar bird shape yet. Still, the force of it is more than enough to send me flying. I'm stopped by the Eiffel Towers metal frame, and I can practically hear some of my bones break. As long as I can still move it doesn't matter. Nothing matters. Coldy got up before me, and I could hear him talking.

"You are not bored of the past." I answered him. "If you really were, you wouldn't have brought it up. Not now, not to the only person, the only living person who could understand it. You want to be able to remember it, you want to keep it alive, don't you? Yet at the same time you also want to forget it, you want to kill it, destroy it. I am your past, Coldy, the same way you are mine. You want to talk to me, drag this fight on as long as you can, and at the same time you want to end it, you want to kill me. I understand. I am the same." I looked at him and smiled lightly. "And to answer your question... I think we will have to find that out in our next life. Maybe the next life will finally know some peace for us..."

I focused again, and my sword started glowing brighter. Instead of small blades, the wind was now whirling furiously all around me, changing the birds course with ease. The claws proved to be a bit more difficult, as shadows have no mass. I tried my light bullets again. This time, with better aim, they were more effective, and I managed to take out the claws before they could grab me again. After that I turned my aim to Coldy and shot.

(Hehe, I'll hate myself whenever I want to. Which, luckily, isn't very often!^^ And I really am very sorry to have worried you. I'll try not to do it again...)
    I really, really don't want to get spoiled ;-; I know some things, but I want to play the game fresh like you did.

Send that info over P.M.s to those who want to know :x
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*cough, cough, cough, inhale* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

In other words, no thanks dude XD I wanna play it for myself and be surprised ^_^
    :'3 You really are such a good person, I hope your future will be as bright as your soul ^_^

>:3 I'm putting on a thick skin for now, I don't want to be pushed around anymore, roar! I'm gonna put my nails out.....even though they're tiny, like kittens >>;
    "Looked at a mirror lately? Yeah, some girls would fall for you. I said 'maybe', though, and I'm not planning on explaining what I said and what I meant." I answered right before he caught me. Well, that was unexpected... The kick in the stomach was just plain annoying, and slightly painful! He started doing something funny with his weapons...

"Regardless of what we feel for each other Lecty, this relationship is at it's end. I guess this is what normal people call a break-up. It's too bad though, my sister really liked you. I guess that's why she gave you her necklace. But enough with the warm up, let's get serious."

I smiled, suddenly caught up in memories. "Your sister was such a sweet girl. I liked her very much, too. I wonder how it would have turned out if I had never-" I stopped myself when I felt something grab me all of a sudden. Something big and black held me firmly into place. I saw the flaming birds approach me rapidly. I didn't need any mathematics for this one: firebird plus me equals big ouch!

Deciding that I had better do something, I managed to get my pistol. I loaded it with one of my many special bullets. It was glowing slightly, and I grinned. Perfect. The aiming was awkward, being caught and all, but I managed to aim at the shadow holding me and shoot. A bright beam of light left the barrel. It didn't dissipate the shadow like I had hoped, but it weakened me enough to make my escape. I ducked as fast as I could, but by the smell of it my hair was at least slightly frizzled...

"That's serious indeed, Coldy. My turn then, I suppose? Because it seems you're bored about the past already." I unsheated my sword again. "Even though the past is the foundation of the present." I concentrated, and within seconds my swords was glowing a pale blue colour. "Even though our past is why we fight right now!" The air around the blade was moving at an extremely high speed. Even if the sword didn't connect, those small blades of wind would cut through almost anything in their path! I charged.

(I really hate myself... It shouldn't have taken two weeks again, I'm sorry...)
    ......Don't make promises you can't keep, you just never know when it's your time to go, take my cousin for instance.

I prefer crying alone too, there's just moments when your own silence helps more than people sometimes, especially those that "think" they care for you like this one person I know, I hate her sooooooo much :mad:

Thanks for being there, it means so much :'3
    *Hugs all around*

Dude I broke down when I heard from her, one of my cousins passed away yesterday at 28 and I was like, dear god, my family and friends are dying around me ;O;

Oh yeah, it's good to cry, and I think I will all night *hug*
    I'm the same way >_<

It's not like we can run down the street and check on one another, we're in different states and countries, the only thing that brings us together is the internet ;-;
    You just make up a story, add some guidlines for people to play, and boom! You have an rpg, well, there's alot more detail to it than that, but that's the gist of it~

If you go to the rp section on this forum, they have some pretty good rules on how to set on up

On another note, I'm a bit worried about Cef, there's been some bad rains in the Philippines lately, bad flooding ;-;
    No harm, no fowl then :)

Sounds good buddy, and that rpg thing I did was a long time ago, if I do do another one, I'll just have to plan it better~ :)

Have you ever done an rpg before on the web?
    That idea of the religion story sounds awesome *_*

Dude, go for it! I remember I tried to do a story about gods and stuff, an rpg actually, and it crashed and burned XD The peeps that joined didn't understand it >_<

Anywho, tread lightly on that stuff, you never know when a religous junkie might rear its head >>;
    Hmmmmm, a class that mainly ladies would be interested in is, that I know and took, would be "Women in Art History", there was only two guys in there out of a class of 27 ^_^

Or maybe sowing, don't fall into the cooking trap, there's a good ratio of dudes in there, or....um......

Gee, that's a hard question and I'm a girl! XD
    A creative writing class without creative writing. That's just cruel. I'm really appreciating the writing program over here at U of H now more and more, beacause in our creative writing, they give you things to write your own story with little guidlines; yeah they do have the paper and whatnot, but that's supposed to improve your grammer and blah, blah, blah, but seriously, that's just cruel! >_< ;-;

Definately check out those books dude you won't be sorry ^_^
    What is it about your writing class that sucks so much?

Ouch, that kinda sucks for cable >_x In that case, a book would be the best hobby~ Ever heard of the Dragon Blood series? It's only three books, the same for His Dark Materials, all very good reads ^_^
    Well at least your classes are easy, and then there's always writing~

Basic cable, hmmmm~ the only thing I watch is Monk and maybe adult swim every now and then.

Maybe reading? Any books you like?
    They are awesome!!! If you can, find the song "Wake Up" by them, it's so awesome, sooooo awesome.

Ugth, my class sucked today, so I will be listening to alot of music as I get on the rebound and do my awesome stylizations, thanks for asking ^_^ And on the same note, how are you liking college? :3
    Yeah, that's true, and I've found another outlet, a wonderful band named Arcade Fire~ ^_^ yay!

You're still our number one guy Coldman, don't forget that! ^_^
    Oh, they hit like a ton of brick today -_- It's like packing springs, they don't stay locked up for long, bleh, I made it two days though~ lol

Yes he does, he's a very nice guy, and you're not the only guy on the thread anymore XD

(I was just being random with the animal sounds, nuthin' special, it was the remnant of a sugar high)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back