• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Coldman9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

H-b-sh-t-u-I-how-c-th-tw-wh-m-ea-to-qu-c-x-wh-ho-li-me. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . * Faints from awesomeness of chapter* Holy crap, that was awesome!!!!! I love the Sora/Sasuke/Gaara fight, that was amazing, and Sasuke gave Sora the curse mark, that was epic!!! Then Gaara...
  2. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Oh FREAKING SWEET CHAPTER, HOLY MOTHER F***ER, SWEET MARY, MOTHER OF JESUS!!!! Ahem. *Clears throat* I mean to say that this chapter was awesome! I loved it, filled with plenty of action and such. I'm glad Sora got a Drive Form back, but LOL, he has wings and a tail now! The Lady talking to him...
  3. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Pretty cool new part. I liked it. Goku seems to really think things through, unlike himself in the anime. But then again, if he hadn't learned to think things through, he wouldn't be much of a help now. Suicune, oh poor poor Suicune. I know there's gonna be some character deaths, BUT...
  4. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Epic starter. Gaara meets Sora and the group as Kakashi and Sasuke head for them. Yugi, Genkai, and Ash have disappeared as well. Abigale is found out. Their Memory Links don't work. And a large force is set to invade and attack. Oh man, I feel the impending doom coming on.
  5. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Whelp, it's the end of the month. *Looks around* And no Sora chapter. I"m just posting to post, it feels like forever since I've posted. I'm hoping the chapter goes up soon, I'm getting antsy since it's so close.
  6. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Whoa. Just, whoa. There's no words to really describe that. Whoa. That was epic on a whole other level. Seritouge did something to Lorenia, something bad I take it, involving a baby. The Riders are there, and the Dieties are now influenced by the Chrost-Wiek, why did you have to have them...
  7. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Yep, we reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaally like to talk. And for a temporary session, we RPed. Hollow Castle part was cool, I can't wait for the whole chapter to be out. Is it gonna be in a new post or are you gonna just update? Me: Sora, if you want us to have faith then show some backbone and pwn...
  8. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! And YAY!! Finally something's coming out. WooHooo!!! The day we've all been waiting for has finally arrived. And this part was good, Ragiel is homophobic and Dendjue plays that to full advantage. The philosophy was a bit over my head but it was deep, I'm impressed. Another...
  9. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Well sorry, I dont' know what honorifics go with what. So I guess I'm calling you Cef-tan then? Geez, pick on the stars of the show Cef-tan, see where it gets you. Don't be so mean, they can't help that they're still pathetic at the level they are now. Although I doubt Kairi can get much stronger.
  10. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

I suppose you're right Cef, but this isn't my finals week. I just fail epically. Also: Lurking!? Oh geez, now I don't feel safe on this thread anymore. Good idea though Eva-kun, I do miss Riku. Riku and emo attitude.
  11. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Hey everyone. I just popped in to apologize, not only for the filler chapter being late but because as I tried to complete it a realization fell upon me, the idea just won't work. Please don't ask me to explain my utter failure for my shame is immense. I applogize again, please forgive me.
  12. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Hi, just here to say I'll be putting up another filler chapter later today, so watch the thread.
  13. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Well that was certainly interesting. I have no earthly idea what was going on but it was interesting. And since I said to expect it, here it is, a new chapter in the filler. Filler 3 Chapter 2 Gradually, consciousness drifted back into Roxas. At first he felt a sensation like floating, then...
  14. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

That's not funny that's just cruel!!! What the heck language was that anyway!!??
  15. C

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Okay everyone, just here to say I'm hoping to get the next chapter out really soon. Wish me luck.
Back