• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That's what I love about the internet ^_^ You get to meet people from all over the world, I love it!

Gwarsh, you make me blush >X3 Thanks for the compliment, the first time I tried to come out with this story.....It wasn't received well, so I re-wrote it and tried again, and boom! It worked! Ya just gotta hang in there, for anything! ^_^
    I'll feel accomplished when it's done XD

This is my first fanfic, and I can't believe how far its come! ^_^

Squee, I'm also happy my readers have also become my friends X3 That's what I love about fanfics the most ^_^
    That was what I felt from the Inuyasha ending.....*sigh*..........;~;

It's like I know how the story ends, and I know that's how it should end, but if its too sad then it's like, "we went through all that, just to have that happen to them?!"

So I made it a bit more happy than from what I first thought up........If I showed you some of the eariler drafts, you'd think Edgar Allen Poe was behind this >:) And no one wants to be sad for an entire fanfic, especially one as long (and sad) as mine.

One of the themes is unraveling Sora, so, what comes after the Naruto world will be fun and a little disturbing (evil laugh)

I really like these little messages ^_^ Aren't they cute?:36:
    *_*

Nya, doesn't end like that; there's more dying, and a majority of things are restored before the Lifestream's interference <- (lol spell check) the Lifestream restores other things, alot in fact, but alot more is given up.
    *0* Coldman! you have exactly 300 posts! Know what that means?!

300 party! SPARTANS! TONIGHT, WE DINE, ON THE INTERWEBS!

And then the internet implodes on itself, like it did with this trailer -> Looky!
    How did you think the story would end? ^_^

Anywho, the ending is, ah.....Happy and Sad.

Ever seen the end to Wolf's Rain...?
    I'm so scared... *dodges jabs by stepping to the side and back, blocks slashes with katana.* That all? *yawns* My turn! *Copies Coldy's moves, but this time with Coldy and the recieving end* Have fun!

(I'm tired and I can't stop yawning ever since I wrote yawn. ^^ I don't feel like sleeping yet, though... That's a problem, isn't it?^^)
    *Blocks attack* I suppose that is true as well... *Keeps blocking attacks but near the end a few slip past* I'm sure your opponents run away in fear whenever you tell them that... *Takes stance again* Now show me!
    Not really XD

The Vulpix will have turned into a Possessed Heartless by then, and well, the Ninetails is gonna try and stop it.
    That wasn't hard to see through eh? XD But it won't be destruction nessecarily, a Vulpix needs a fire stone to evolve, and so the pokemon that comes to fight it is predictable >:)
    ;-; I didn't get to the ninja's yet in this part, sowy, we should get there next week, I'm workin' really hard on it *steams away like a train* Choo-choo!

(Sugar high) XD
    Right you are! >X3

For it's not the situation itself, but how you manage it, and I need some more practice XD
    Hey, that's not very swordsman like! *takes hits* But when you attack is when you are vulnerable, you know. *Slashes from the side*

(If you say so^^ )
    About the same here, when I see someone better than me in my artwork I get all depressed because it'll be harder for me to find a job, but the only thing left would be is to practice more right? XD

It's weird how so many barriers are invisible *_*
    True 'dat, true 'dat, knowing when to quit is half the battle, otherwise it wouldn't be a battle, it'd be slaughtering each time

Admitting someone is better than you is hard for a lot of people to do, and makes great character development >X3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back