• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Inorite?! It's so annoying. I'm waiting for this time where we can talk without using the spoiler tag XD
    Oh, the dentist was in a hurry, so she was trying to pull those rings (the metal they put before braces) forclly because it won't get off my tooth. It kinda hurt. But it was more funny because I was like: "UHHH MHMMH!"
    And she said: "C'mon, give me back the metal, girl!" And my mother was all laughing. XD
    Nope, I find her words just fine. And if I'm not posting it's only because I'm busy lately.
    And I don't mean that I want to re-write it fully. It's just some little typos here and there, and I decided that it wouldn't have something to do with 358/2 Days. I don't want any spoilers, lol. XD So no need to re-read it or something; it won't change.

God, I went to the dentist today.............. SHE IS INSANE, I'M TELLING YA! lol! She tried to kill me there. XDD
    Hey, you're cool. D:

Totally okay to talk about people behind their backs in a rude manner even though they wanted to help, right?
    Nah, she's alright. I'm fine with getting criticism, because I can ask help with the stories. I do have grammar mistakes and typos. ^_^;
    And now that I'm done with homework, I can work on the next chapter! :D
    But I really want to re-write the previous chapters first.
    Pfft, who says you are being a jerk? You are a great friend here. :)
    And thank you for helping me. And sorry for respinding so late. I'm sure that next week I'll start to be more active.
    And I had this time to read the posts on my story, and I want to thank you a lot for your support. But no need to be mad on... Annoyance? Sorry, I forgot the user-name of the person. But anyway, thank you a lot and I'll take care of the situation once I'll have time. :)

And thanksgiving was yesterday, no? Maybe on Thursday? So anyway, happy thanksgiving!
    You're not pushy at all! I love talking to you and I thank you for helping me with the story :)
    Thanks, I'll try my best.
    Hehe, thanks.

I'm good at Math too, I guess. The school puts us into gropus, and I'm in the best. But this year I'm having troubles so I need to get a god mark on this test, because I don't want to go to a lower team...

Again, thank you, and I'll update soon. Promise. :)
    "IS THAT SO WRONG?"

That is what he shouts, and I wonder if he is questioning me, defending himself or maybe even both. Would it be so wrong to forget everything? It would be so much easier, but... Is it possible for a human to forget, to deny the existence of the very events that have shaped their life? Is it possible to forget the one person who made you the way you are, even if that is what causes the pain? There is one way to truly leave it all behind, but I don't want to lose everything... I don't want to see him never again...

A loud scream pulls me from my thoughts, and on instinct alone I defend myself from the firebirds with my wind blade. It seems I still have the will to live... Suddenly the foundation I stand on disappears underneath me. I lose my balance and I start falling down. I stop my defence with the wind, and try to slow myself down instead. Even though it works, I still land with quite an impact. On top of that, I'm also hit by whatever was left of the flames.

My vision starts to blur and my body feels way to heavy, but somehow I can hear everything with a clarity I wouldn't think possible before. I hear the metal crashing, and I know I have to get away before something seriously heavy falls on me. I'm not ready for it to end yet. And I then I hear Coldy talking again:

"Peace . . in the next life. That'd be nice, but . . . even this hell we're putting each other through. It's pretty enjoyable, spending it with you. I know I don't have a right to ask Lecty, but could you just promise me one thing. I want to know you, I want to find you in the next life. I want to know the you that I never could. So . . . would you try to find me too?"

And with that promise, I am ready. The only reason I would stay just promised to look for me. He will find me, or I will find him. That is enough. I close my eyes and wait for the final attack to come. I can hear it's a big one, Coldy always liked a dramatic climax. Just seconds before the impact I speak the final thought on my mind:

"See you later."

End

I didn't want it to end like that... Funny how I can write when I really force myself. I'm just never satisfied with the result^^ Though it isn't too bad, it's not how I wanted the story to end... Anyway it's my loss. If not in the story, then most definitely by some kind of unspoken time limit.

I was wondering, could I maybe use our fight to make a story (probably a oneshot) out of it? I have been thinking that before, and I would really like to try that. When I have time, that is^^ Would that be okay? I'll probably change a lot and add more history, but I'll keep most of the fighting and dialogue.

And if you can live with my habit of procrastinating, then I'm still up for it. Give me the details!
    Yes, I know you're right. Thank you so much. And yes, I'm sure they mainly wish for my health and happiness, but my father was the one to come, and he takes studies more seriously than my mother. And I failed my last math test (the shame. I never failed before) so I need to pull myself together and learn hard for the next quiz, which will be... this Sunday. Oh, great. T_T

I leant the trinomial system or however it's called, algebraic fractions, and fractions multiplication- divisions ALL day, and now...I see numbers. Everywhere. Lol! XD
    Thanks for understanding. But I'm sure I'll update soon, but it might not be the best because I'm losing my mind, lol. Your fanfiction? You have one?

I know! It's so annoying, and to make it worse; yesterday I had this... Parents Day. When the parents are coming to talk with the teacher and discuss about the student's position. Let's say that... I got the 'I'm dissapointed from you' look. ^_^;
    I feel fine, thank you very much. How are you doing?
    Right, I'm sorry about that... I was just very busy with school lately. I had many exams, so I had to study a lot. But soon the exams period will be over.
    You don't have to worry about double posting. These are profile messages, it's not the same as posting in a thread. You can post two (or more) times in a row. Though you shouldn't spam, that's always annoying^^ Hehe, I'm actually REALLY busy with school and all, but I'm procrastinating all of it because I don't wanna do it^^ That's why I'm still able to be around here, because I really should be working on some project now^^ I'm also procrastinating things I like but take a while doing (like writing; our fight, but also fics), because I feel like I shouldn't spend time on stuff like that when I have so much schoolwork to do. Which is ridiculous, because I waste a lot of time on useless things every day, but somehow I can't help it^^

But you didn't ask for all of that, did you? I love writing these fights with you, even though I don't always have time or motivation to write. We weren't finished yet with this fight, so maybe we should do that first (because I really like it, even if I take too long with writing)... But if you want to start again, that's fine with me too. Your decision. I never intended to stop with the one we're doing, I just... I don't know^^
    Yep. I have something planned already. Thank you for the help :) And the Genesis thing was in my head for a very long time, he looks fine for this job; he always carries 'loveless' and reads it, I couldn't resist it. But if I'll want to use my idea, I'll have to erase the part I already gave Aqua. It's okay, I was about to do so anyway, I mean it was funny and all, but I'll think of something else, and I'm really talking nonsense here and wasting your time >< Sorry.
    You see, I was putting Aqua as a character, but then I decided to erase her from her job.
    I like your idea. Thanks.
    XD It was worth a shot.

Beware, I am a girl, and I do~ have a soft spot for those kinds of things XD

Meh, at least I'm tomboyish ^_^
    Oh no, it's paced really well, I don't think I worded it right, there are light moments, and then dark moments that sneak up from the depths of hell. A very common anime shift :)
    It's heavy by being really graphic and dark, like major emphasis on being dark, and then all of a sudden light hearted~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back