REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Cassette-Disk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• And I was out sick yesterday and the day before, so I'll read Blue Shift tomorrow, kay? :3 Proud of you for continuing to write it for NaNo!
    ;___; I started watching Your Lie in April again, cause I never got past episode 2. I started to care and already I'm gnawing on my fingers after seeing that sparkle. 5 episodes in. My heart beats nervously for this violinist and pianist.
    That's alright! I wasn't home anyways, so you don't have to worry or nothing. xD True. Nah, write when you want to, or when you have inspiration! Besides your Wayfinder you sent me is more than enough as a early birthday/Christmas present!
    Who? Me? \(>u<)/ THANK YOU! I'll definitely do my best to have a good one! :D Haha, don't worry about the writing thing! You already made my day! <3
    I can understand that, I'm a little swamped with papers and studying for exams for class. Good luck with finding a bit of time to unwind, it sounds like you could use it.

Okay, and again, I'm sorry about the messages since you're busy.
    Yes, indeed! *typing this as I munches on BBQ chips for a midnight snack*

That's true. I expect Miracles to be fun as well! Speaking of Arcane, wasn't that Rena's baby since day one? I miss Rena already!! D:
    You should try it with melted cheese on it; tastes like heaven! *_*

I did notice that and knowing that I won my first contest in Halloween, it is my duty to keep my streak alive! So possibly I may do some more of Sleepy Hollow or something else. You know, Ī just realized that if I had joined here before 2012, I'd be in the same group as you guys in Persona Frozen. Things might had turn out different if it did happen.
    Then my mission to make you hungry has been completed! :D I've not tried their sandwich, but that is a suggestion I will take from now on.

Hah, that's okay! And I did try my best to join the summer challenge but my memory failed me. D: But there is always next time! Isn't it weird that whenever you got something on your mind and it sticks to you overnight? Yeah, no I'm not doing it! Lalalalalal!!!!
    I can't think of any for you at the moment, but it'll happen! :D

Wow, that's interesting for sure and while I'd not eat it, the taste must be good enough for you to enjoy it so much. If you want some popcorn chicken tomorrow to eat later on, I'd recommend getting it from either WalMart or KFC. Of course there is Burger King with their original and/or spicy chicken fries and some large fries then a cold drink to shake it down. ;D I'm getting you hungry, hmm?

Yeah, I know but this is my duty and such I won't be so lazy around it! Well, they are busy with real life for they are in either school, college or at a military base. So I'd imagine them trying to do what they can. But I'm certainly ready for General Ellis as soon you're done. I think I'll make it short enough then go from there. :3
    Hey, CD! Wait, if you're calling me by that then shouldn't I give you a Nickname as well?? D:

Nice and what kind of snack are you eating? I had some pizza from Little Caesar and popcorn chicken not too ago; though, I'm not looking forward to getting up during the night to the ladies' room. :/ As for my plans, I'm catching up in the club and watching Family Feud with the host being Steven Harvey! Dude's funny, though.

Things are doing good and I promise to try to post in the Miracles RP as soon as I can! Just got to set up my computer for typing as my tablet doesn't have one for major writing like that. I use the other for short talks like this.
    I can see that, but man I wanna role-play right now because I'm all fired up!

Oh, man! I completely forgot about the challenge, but I don't really feel like writing them out. Maybe next year, I'll be more inspired to do so! :D And you live on PST, huh? I'm on Central time zone, so I believe we're just few to several hours apart, if I'm not fuzzy on this subject. ;P

Anyway, I'll be waiting! :D
    Dude, it has been a month since I made my post; when are you going to post in The Miracles and Classic?? D:

Samies with Max! Now I know you two are busy as Diddly, but it'd be nice to do some actual work for us waiting....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…